I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling It still won't find my PlayBook. Has anyone else had the same problem?
    08-25-12 07:35 AM
    Sometimes it doesn't connect then I have to re-pair them..
    08-25-12 07:44 AM
    I tried that, it wouldn't work. There's very little point to PlayBook if it won't Bridge
    08-25-12 07:46 AM
    Never have. What OS? Three finger salute?
    08-25-12 07:46 AM
    This may sound simplistic, but have you done a restart on your PB? Every once in a while, my Bridge icons disappear but a restart takes care of that.

A restart is generally my first attempt to "cure" the little things that happen from time to time.

If you have tried a restart and it didn't work to correct the problem, can you be more specific as to how the Bridge isn't working?
    BBplaybookJS likes this.
    08-25-12 07:47 AM
    Hpjrt, your suggestion helped. Once I deleted my BB from the Playbook bridge, deleted my playbook from the BB bridge and restarted the playbook (I'd already tried restarting my BB) Bridge was able to discover my Playbook again. All is now good. Thanks all
    08-25-12 09:46 AM
    To add a little more... After an OS upgrade on my 9900, my PB wouldn't stay Bridged for long...sometimes just a few minutes...and it was TERRIBLY aggravating. Then I discovered that the 'Automatically connect' option on my phone was turned off. And yes...a periodic reboot of the phone and/or PB helps too. I reboot mine on Sunday nights [when I remember...].
    08-25-12 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD