Hello,

I don't know if others have seen this not, or if i'm even in the right spot for this one. Here is what happened: I did the bridge update on my 9700 (T-Mobile) Now in app world, it says it's installed but no icon for it. I did an unistall, reinstalled, and still no icon. What happened to my BRIDGE?!?

Now since i unistalled, i need to reconnect my playbook to it and dont know how!

PLEASE HELP!!
    12-21-11 03:51 PM
    I would first look at Options,device, Application Management and see if Blackberry Bridge is listed. If it is take a breath. Back out to home screen and do a search for bridge. Chances are it can be found under downloaded apps.
    If not there download again and do step 1
    Also try re booting phone and PB.
    Last edited by Hgouck; 12-21-11 at 04:07 PM.
    12-21-11 03:58 PM
    Ok, found it under application management. However I still haven't found the icon anywhere on my device. I've searched, looked under downloads, did show all (in case it got hidden). No where to be found. This sux! Why can't they leave things well enough alone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-11 04:26 PM
    There seems to be a problem with the newest Bridge and the 9700, the current solution is to download the previous OTA version on rroyy's site: Your BlackBerry Home Page
    Maestra and ScoobsDM like this.
    12-21-11 04:35 PM
    Uninstall it with DM, the reinstall it with DM
    12-21-11 04:36 PM
    Go to options, device, application management and delete the current version of bridge. Then go to
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-6-5-a-621230/
    on your phone and download the ota of bridge. you will be back in business.
    Let us know if you are able to get it working or need more help
    Last edited by Hgouck; 12-21-11 at 04:58 PM.
    ScoobsDM and frisco49ers like this.
    12-21-11 04:56 PM
    my update installed ok, and in 'Application Management' the new version is reported (1.0.7.5).

App World is still reportingan upgrade available and saying tbat version 1.0.7.4 is installed.

After uninstalling and reinstalling, the correct version appears everywhere.
    12-21-11 05:18 PM
    After doing the OTA download from above Bridge is BACK!! Thank you all for your help! I always know i can count on our Members here for accurate answers!
    slalom likes this.
    12-21-11 05:27 PM
    I am glad you were able to resolve this issue. Helping people out is what Crackberry should be about.
    12-21-11 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD