hello my fellow CrackBerrians, recently my PlayBook will not stay bridged to my Bold 9900. its not the only Bluetooth device pairing i do. i pair it frequently to the BlackBerry mini keyboard with no issues. a little background is that i have both devices powered on for 24 hours a day and bridged for 24 hours a day since i rarely have them separated. i am playing process of elimination to resolve the issue. have any of you had issues with staying bridged to your BlackBerry mobile phones?

Sent from my amazing BlackBerry 9900
    12-10-12 07:59 PM
    I don't have issues. The pb is rarely turned off. The bb phone (9930) does turn itself off overnight and connects again in the morning without issues. Similarly, if I leave the pb behind, when I return they connect again. I also have the bb keyboard which I leave ON but don't use that often. In addition, it is paired to a few different headsets but also not used that often.

You might try UNpairing and UNinstall and REinstall Bridge and then REpair them. Do you have anything else paired with the phone? Could it be the phone connection? My phone is also paired to a number of the same headphones (earpieces).
    12-10-12 08:34 PM
    I occasionally have his issue too wit my Style. But I blame that on some glitch issues with my Style. sometimes it disconnects aand then reconnects. sometimes it disconnects but the Style shows still paired. when I try to turn of my styles bt it reboots. For me, the issue is with my Style.
    12-10-12 09:30 PM
    Another thought or half-thought - does this happen at any particular time or place? Might there be a "radio" source, cordless phones or other electronic devices that might be interfering?
    12-10-12 11:10 PM