With my old BB Bold and the PB I was able to see all e-mails, etc. on the PB using the BB Bridge.

My new company phone is a Z30 with a work and personal space. I have loaded BB Bridge on the phone and my Z30 and PB are connected but on the PB in the BB Bridge area I can only see Browser, BBM and Text Messages. How do I configure to see my e-mails etc. on the PB?
    05-06-14 09:00 AM
    With my old BB Bold and the PB I was able to see all e-mails, etc. on the PB using the BB Bridge.

My new company phone is a Z30 with a work and personal space. I have loaded BB Bridge on the phone and my Z30 and PB are connected but on the PB in the BB Bridge area I can only see Browser, BBM and Text Messages. How do I configure to see my e-mails etc. on the PB?
    I retired my pb and never tried it with my Z30 but I think I read emails are not an option in BB10.
    05-06-14 09:08 AM
    What you see is what you get when bridged to a BB10 device. Text and BBM support, not email or contacts.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 09:32 AM
    You have all you get at this time.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 09:32 AM
    Thanks folks.

That really sucks. I liked using the PB to see spreadsheets and attachments on e-mails that were too small to see on the BB screen. While the Z30 is a bigger screen things such as spreadsheets are still too small.

Any word on when we will get more?
    05-06-14 09:47 AM
    You can save the file from email then open it on the pb. Or if you use IMAP or ActiveSync you could just add your email to the pb.
    05-06-14 09:56 AM
    You can save the file from email then open it on the pb. Or if you use IMAP or ActiveSync you could just add your email to the pb.
    Forgot you have workspace. Doubt they will let you access from the pb email client?
    05-06-14 09:58 AM
    For security and management keeping email on only device is preferable. There is no excuse BlackBerry cannot restore fully functional BlackBerry Bridge for BlackBerry 10 smartphones and the BlackBerry PlayBook.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    anon1727506 likes this.
    05-08-14 05:30 AM
    Thanks folks.

That really sucks. I liked using the PB to see spreadsheets and attachments on e-mails that were too small to see on the BB screen. While the Z30 is a bigger screen things such as spreadsheets are still too small.

Any word on when we will get more?
    You can still view attachments on the PlayBook via bridge. From your phone with bridge established, click on the document and share and you see your PlayBook show up as an option. Select the PlayBook and it load immediately.

I miss the full bridge too, but feel it's not coming back to a bb10 anytime soon. Hope I'm wrong

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 05:33 PM
    You can also click the file manager in the playbook to access files on your phone which will remain on your phone but can be viewed on the playbook screen. I'm doing that right now with a pdf on my phone.
    05-09-14 09:02 AM