I got a second playbook today because I wanted more space, so I got a 64GB and gave the wife the 32GB. I am trying to set up BB bridge on the 32GB using her BB. Problem is, it won't disconnect from mine. I have tried turning off bridge on my phone with now luck. Any ideas?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    03-02-12 09:59 PM
    Try going into your BlackBerry Bridge on your BB 9800 and delete the profile for the 32GB.
    And also delete the profile of your BB 9800 from the 32GB. Then try to set it up with your wife's phone.
    03-02-12 10:04 PM
    I have already deleted the profile on my 9800. I am trying to delete it off the playbook, but when I try it just says disconnecting. Am I missing something?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    03-02-12 10:11 PM
    Try to go to bluetooth in settings in pb and delete your phone. Hope it works.
    03-02-12 10:15 PM
    You delete your phone profile on the PB under bluetooth settings.
    03-02-12 10:19 PM
    Still having the same problem. When I go to bluetooth, it says disconnect from device. I try to disconnect and it says disconnecting from device and does nothing else. I don't even see an option to delete it. Anymore suggestions?
    03-03-12 06:04 AM
    I have my phone setup to bridge with all my playbooks. I keep bluetooth off on the playbooks that I am not using bridge. Try turning bluetooth off on the one you aren't using and try again on the other. I have 4 pb's in the house and this works fine for me.
    03-03-12 06:11 AM
    Still having the same problem. When I go to bluetooth, it says disconnect from device. I try to disconnect and it says disconnecting from device and does nothing else. I don't even see an option to delete it. Anymore suggestions?
    If you want to delete the bridge off of the other pb, you have to go to bluetooth under the settings menu and hit the button with pic of a pencil it then hit the trash can next to your phone.
    03-03-12 06:14 AM
    If you want to delete the bridge off of the other pb, you have to go to bluetooth under the settings menu and hit the button with pic of a pencil it then hit the trash can next to your phone.
    This is the problem right here. The pencil isn't doing anything. It's not bringing anything up. It's not lit up.
    03-03-12 06:24 AM
    Try reconnecting your phone to the playbook then delete the connection on the phone first. Then delete on the phone.
    03-03-12 08:58 AM
    Edit - that should have said "try deleting on the playbook first"
    03-03-12 08:59 AM
    You should not forget to do a battery bull ........ On both devices. Hope this helps.....
    03-03-12 09:46 AM
    You should not forget to do a battery bull ........ On both devices. Hope this helps.....
    And just how do you do a battery pull on the playbook
    03-03-12 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD