If Blend becomes available for PlayBook I would actually forgive BlackBerry all the mess around the PlayBook (like promising BB10 for the PB but then never delivering it).
    11-07-14 04:30 AM
    That would seem rather generous considering the sheer volume of mess BB produced
    where the PB was concerned...
    11-07-14 06:01 AM
    I just downloaded BB10.3 onto my Z10 earlier this evening and started reading about the changes. Don't like the new icons that much, much preferred the previous ones.

So, reading this thread there was talk last year that Blend would be available for the PlayBook. Just looked on the BB website and BBWorld. Can't see it. Is it actually going to be released to PB users? Or is it another bull****e promise from BB?
    02-20-15 08:36 PM
    I've just checked in BlackBerry World on my PlayBook, it's not there yet... I hope the Blend will be available on it.
    02-21-15 03:22 AM
    I've never seen anything from BlackBerry directly pertaining to Blend on the Playbook. The hardware is too old.
    Blend works on newer tablets.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-21-15 09:35 AM
    PB was such a disaster and rip off. BBRY should have offered something. I find it hard to believe that the device couldn't handle blend when it handled other big apps. How much could Blend really demand?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 11:10 AM
    I think the hardware would be able to support it. I think it's just past it's shelf life. Blackberry needs to keep looking forward. If they don't it could be disastrous for them.

I would rather keep my Playbook as is and have them focus on things that will keep then afloat in the future.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:21 PM
    I guess the answer is no... The Playbook doesn't get BlackBerry Blend; at least not yet.

Has anyone downloaded the Remote desktop for BlackBerry Playbook by Todd Grayson? Is it good? The reviews are good, but if there is a chance that the Playbook might get BlackBerry Blend, maybe I should wait for it... Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 01:15 PM
    I guess the answer is no... The Playbook doesn't get BlackBerry Blend; at least not yet.

Has anyone downloaded the Remote desktop for BlackBerry Playbook by Todd Grayson? Is it good? The reviews are good, but if there is a chance that the Playbook might get BlackBerry Blend, maybe I should wait for it... Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I'd be shocked if Blend appears for the Playbook. The Playbook is the problem here. Not Blend, or BB10.
    And the problems don't stop there.
    The business reasons to, not waste resources on the Playbook are large and important also.
    I use my playbooks every day but I totally get why they have said goodbye.
    I have plans to use all of mine for at least a couple more years. I have a retirement plan in the works. I look at what they can do, not what they can't and take advantage of that for my convenience.
    I'm still looking for a reasonably priced LTE version for its stepped up processor.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:48 PM
34 12