Anyone one else joined this program in the betazone?
    07-21-11 02:15 PM
    Joined in April.
    07-21-11 02:21 PM
    I too joined when it opened up. I hope they will have some Apps that we can beta test instead of just talking about them

I've been part of the beta zone for the BlackBerry phone, and have beta tested pretty much all the Apps they released there.
    07-21-11 02:30 PM
    Just joined, thanks for letting me know it exists!
    07-21-11 02:41 PM
    Very good since more people jumping into this program.
    Hope there are beta apps to try out..
    Perhaps RIM is waiting until the right amount of people who joined before releasing any app to test.
    07-21-11 02:59 PM
    I too joined when it opened up. I hope they will have some Apps that we can beta test instead of just talking about them

I've been part of the beta zone for the BlackBerry phone, and have beta tested pretty much all the Apps they released there.
    Please note:

This is not a beta program and no beta software will be released in this community.
    This community is not a replacement for your regular PlayBook support channels.
    07-21-11 03:21 PM
    Please note:

This is not a beta program and no beta software will be released in this community.
    This community is not a replacement for your regular PlayBook support channels.
    They have the Blackberry 9780 (or was it 9700, I'm not sure) BETA program that was the same, no software, etc. Hopefully they will start other "programs" for testing apps, etc. for the PlayBook--even better yet, testing OS updates!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-21-11 04:24 PM
    Anyone one else joined this program in the betazone?
    I joined awhile ago and made a few early posts, but had gotten out of the habit. I will go back and check in. It will take some growing.
    07-21-11 04:46 PM
    Joined once I ordered my PB. It would be nice if they decide to start rolling out beta apps. It has been great testing apps on my Torch.
    07-21-11 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD