Because I added my company email account to my PB, the BlackBerry Balance comes into play. A separate Browser for Web surfing is created and Files that are downloads or saved within the Work Browser are kept separate from all normal activities.

However, Im encountering a huge problem. The only way to access downloaded or saved files from the Work Browser is via the native File Manager. Unfortunately, the native File Manager only recognizes specific and limited number of saved file formats.

While surfing in Work Browser, I downloaded a number of APK files with the intent of converting them to BAR files later. These files are no longer found even using the native File Manager and selecting the Work environment.

Any ideas?
    08-19-12 03:58 AM
    Try another file browser- eg "Ghost Commander" or "Files and Folders"
    08-19-12 04:29 AM
    you need to have a browser from work. Ask your company's mobile fusion admin to install a browser like air browser/ghost commander from fusion. it will show up in your work folder and you will be able to browse files downloaded from work browser.
    08-19-12 06:00 AM
    I am assuming that you are referring to the native "File Manager" app. The problem with that is that it does not provide access to the download folder, has nothing to do with recognizing file types. Like the other person said, get Air Browser (free app) or Files and Folders (paid app), then just go to the folder named download. You can also browse that folder when connected via usb to a computer as well without a special app.
    08-19-12 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD