hey gang,

lovin' OS2.

Question about blackberry balance... I have both a work and personal gmail account on my playbook. When i activated the work account, I was prompted to enter a passcode for BB Balance. Now, I'm wondering what is considered "work" and what is considered "personal".

for example, if I print a doc to PrintToGo, it gets stored as "Enterprise" data.

how is this decided? is there any way to control this?

thanks!

J
    02-23-12 12:43 PM
    hey gang,

lovin' OS2.

Question about blackberry balance... I have both a work and personal gmail account on my playbook. When i activated the work account, I was prompted to enter a passcode for BB Balance. Now, I'm wondering what is considered "work" and what is considered "personal".

for example, if I print a doc to PrintToGo, it gets stored as "Enterprise" data.

how is this decided? is there any way to control this?

thanks!

J
    I believe the key is the source of the information. If the information you're printing comes from your "enterprise" email account, it should go to enterprise. If it's from your presonal account, it should stay personal. I don't know for sure though.

I do know that the screenshot function (pressing up/down volume) no longer works once balance is activated. Was on with tech support yesterday about that one.
    02-23-12 12:56 PM
    it's a bit odd 'cause when i print to go, i use my bbid - which is my personal email address, yet the content appears to be considered Enterprise data.

I'm not in love with Balance at this point.
    02-23-12 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD