I recently purchased a batch of Playbooks on E-bay and I have to say that even though I was disappointed with the customer support from BB,I have to admit that the After market for the Playbook looks very Healthy.
    I've been able to get parts for the most common problems,Battery assemblies are reasonable commodities,Mini usb dock charging ports are in abundance,Front and rear cameras with On/Off are reasonable and and fairly easy to replace and most important of all The Prices of these Parts.Yes! very important indeed.Lets say,a Usb port replacement with parts included can be performed for under 45.00 usd including parts.I consider this reasonable by all means in order to keep these Magnificent tablets running for a while.
    Comparing this tablet with IPhone,samsung,Cheaper androids. There's Something about a BlackBerry Playbook that makes it a little Superior in terms of performance,durability and security.
    mh1983 and Carl Estes like this.
    08-19-14 12:34 PM
    I just prefer the fluidity of the OS. No, it's not quick compared to later tabs, but it's much more intuitive, especially when it comes to multitasking. I've got a new iPad mini and I mostly can't stand it. My old slow PlayBook is still my go-to tablet. Glad to hear there are parts still available and people like you willing to work on them to keep them running awhile longer.
    Carl Estes and mh1983 like this.
    08-19-14 12:56 PM