Is anyone else having a video error when going to Bing on the Origami of PlayBooks stock Browser. I have tried to go to bings site on three different PlayBooks and get the same error saying (There was an error receiving video data. The server may have stopped sending). Does anyone know if Bing's site is down again.
    Thanks
    09-26-13 01:54 PM
    Bing videos working here in both the stock Browser and Origami.
    09-26-13 02:26 PM
    It's working on both browsers for me as well.
    09-26-13 03:03 PM
    works fine
    09-26-13 03:05 PM
    Now it will work on the Origami Browser but not on the Stock Browser. This is what I get on Stock Browser.
    Attached Thumbnails Bing not working on PlayBooks-img_00000444.jpg  
    09-26-13 03:18 PM
    Now it will work on the Origami Browser but not on the Stock Browser. This is what I get on Stock Browser.
    I get that error on google uk doodle videos. I can't even get a search box without turning on booster. The whole search environment is going sour. Maybe coincidence but it has happened since the last update.
    09-27-13 04:12 AM
    I get that error on google uk doodle videos. I can't even get a search box without turning on booster. The whole search environment is going sour. Maybe coincidence but it has happened since the last update.
    I call my internet provider today and the first thing they asked my was are you using a NetGear router. They told me that NetGear had a firmware update that is causing the problem and they have had several calls about this issue. They suggested that I call NetGear and have them work on a patch if they haven't already fixed the issue.
    09-27-13 08:39 AM
    Hmmm, I think that's what we call that a "Jimmy Hill" in the UK.

I use a huawei e5756 mifi. 12mbps on 3g mobile broadband! Anyhoo, I did a "clear all" in Origami and it cleared.
    Edit, sorry I was wrong. Media Error again playing the Google doodle
    Last edited by jarviser; 09-27-13 at 11:57 AM.
    09-27-13 11:46 AM
    Since day 1 bing has been hit or miss. Meaning I will get errors or it just won't load at all and 5 minutes later everything is fine. Rinse and repeat.
    09-27-13 11:57 AM
    I finally got it to error in Bing. I think it's the animated background. It's fine on laptop. It's not your router, it's Playbook, maybe even this Flash update?

Bing not working on PlayBooks-img_00000007.jpg
    09-27-13 12:21 PM
    I finally got it to error in Bing. I think it's the animated background. It's fine on laptop. It's not your router, it's Playbook, maybe even this Flash update?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000007.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	205757
    I did reset my router today and Bing is working. But I didn't think it was the problem. My internet provider is good at passing the buck.
    09-27-13 12:31 PM
    If you fiddle with the chevrons at the bottom RH corner you can recreate it - eventually after the rotating circle.
    Even wierder, the Bing error is Video, the Google Doodle error is Audio!.

Bing not working on PlayBooks-img_00000008.jpg
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-27-13 12:38 PM
    If you fiddle with the chevrons at the bottom RH corner you can recreate it - eventually after the rotating circle.
    Even wierder, the Bing error is Video, the Google Doodle error is Audio!.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000008.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	205761
    In the past I have noticed when Bing has a lot of animation on there site it will close the page. But haven't seen this error until recently.
    09-27-13 12:46 PM
    Bing stopped working again and called NetGear just for sh1ts and giggles. NetGear said it was my internet providers problem and there firmware update has nothing to do with my issue. I guess my issue is nobodies fault and I or we don't have a problem. I guess I could blame it on the PlayBook seeing how its happening on three different PlayBooks. But I'm not going to. I'm just going to blame Bing because its not happening on Google or even CrackBerry. Damn you Bing!
    09-27-13 09:21 PM
    Have you tried running the google doodle video? Mine fails on stock Browser and locks out. I have to switch on booster on Origami to stop a lockout.

More likely Google and Microsoft are starting a war against each other's tablets and we were collateral damage.
    09-28-13 11:31 AM