I am searching for THAT bill payment/reminder/tracking application for my playbook. All I need is a simple way to track my bills. I have tried a couple but they are or too complicated or not doing what i want.

I used to follow my payment with a simple calendar... Is there anything like this in the playbook apps?

And yes I have tried the playbook calendar but it's not doing it.

Beside's that (and a couple of other minor things)... I just looooove my PB.
    04-03-13 10:27 AM
    I am searching for THAT bill payment/reminder/tracking application for my playbook. All I need is a simple way to track my bills. I have tried a couple but they are or too complicated or not doing what i want.

I used to follow my payment with a simple calendar... Is there anything like this in the playbook apps?

And yes I have tried the playbook calendar but it's not doing it.

Beside's that (and a couple of other minor things)... I just looooove my PB.
    There are several apps that can assist you. You'll have to search through the Blackberry World and different categories to find what you're looking for. There are apps for most finance tracking, plus the financial institution apps like Wells Fargo, Bank of America, etc.. I'm quite sure you'll find one that handles your needs once you check a few out. They are there. I don't use one specific but rather my bank's app and an expense tracker to pay bills and track my finances, to include my stocks.
    04-03-13 02:57 PM
    What about using the spreadsheet and creating your own simple template?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-03-13 03:33 PM
    That's what I use at the moment, a simple calendar made with office... I'm just hopping that within the thousands of apps out there there is something for me...
    04-04-13 06:18 AM
    I just set certain payments I wanted to be reminded of in whatever calendar (Google, Yahoo. Outlook etc) I use and tag recurring. There is your app right there.
    04-04-13 07:24 AM
    I tried that already and it's ok... But not what I want.. Using calendar makes it a bit harder to follow what is paid or not (you can't highlight nor underline, etc.). you must type in comment, etc. There has to be something easier! (yeah I'm detestable!)
    04-04-13 07:52 AM
    Get married on the day that you want to be reminded...

And you'll remember it for the rest of your life...

Posted via Z10
    xamdam likes this.
    04-04-13 08:03 AM
    Have you tried Pageonce??? I use it to view my bills and account status, including travel miles and hotel stays. This application recently added a bill payment function, which i have not tried. I like this app because i can access it from any PC, mobile, or tablet...

hope this helps...
    04-08-13 10:14 AM
    Was not aware of that new function but I think page once works with internet...
    04-08-13 10:17 AM
    Found it... I foud this apps JotiT... it does exactly what I want... calendar view, easy to see... I can easily track my bills payment and other stuff at a glance.
    rossjackson01 likes this.
    04-11-13 06:47 AM
    Was not aware of that new function but I think page once works with internet...
    Yes, Pageonce is an internet application that also works on tablets. i have set-up accounts using either the desktop or tablet, and seen the changes immediately on the other device. It will not give you calendar view, or reminders, but it will allow you to see your balances from your bank, utilities, credit cards, investments. And they just added a bill pay option.

Glad you found what you were looking for, but give Pageonce a look just to see a different way.
    05-09-13 02:29 PM