This could be old news, since I haven't been keeping up with things here lately, but oh well.
    I think I have confirmed that the bezel is sensitive to touch, and it is not just smart programming that recognizes the bezel gestures.
    Place your finger on the outer part of bezel, and then scroll with another finger. It should work. Now try it with your finger in the inner bezel, and it probably wont work. Play around like this, and you will find the point where scrolling stops working, and I believe thats where touch sensitivity begins.
    Or maybe I'm just crazy.
    Once again, sorry if this is old news.

EDIT: Sorry, I see that this is old news. But at least I have highlighted a way to see where sensitivity begins, which to my knowledge has not been shown before. So maybe this thread is not completely useless?
    06-05-11 04:45 PM
    Now if only rim would do the obvious and allow scrolling on webpages on the bezel.
    06-05-11 07:33 PM
    This is definitely old news. I know there was at least one other thread about this, that got quite big. There might have been a few others like this one though.
    VVVVVV.................................................. ............................................
    06-05-11 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD