First day playbook came home, wife " another new toy!"
    Couple of weeks latter, wife "can i look at something on the Internet on your play thingy?"
    Then Sunday morning still in bed, wife "just need to check my emails on THE playbook" And finally yesterday, wife, while looking on the app,s "did you know we could get this for OUR playbook!!!"
    01-26-12 03:31 PM
    Beautiful!!!
    01-26-12 03:33 PM
    Couple of weeks latter, wife "can i look at something on the Internet on your play thingy?"
    Then Sunday morning still in bed, wife "just need to check my emails on THE playbook" And finally yesterday, wife, while looking on the app,s "did you know we could get this for OUR playbook!!!"
    Maybe you need to show her who's boss and that the "playthingy" is yours!
    Actually on second thought that might now work out to well...
    Unless of course you like sleeping on the couch!
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 01-26-12 at 03:37 PM.
    collapsed likes this.
    01-26-12 03:33 PM
    I vote give her that one and get another for you.
    (Then you can video chat from in front of the big screen watching the Lions win while she's in the kitchen and ask "what's for supper" without straining your voice. )

Then turn it off quickly before she asks you to take out the garbage...
    aha, szparaj, curvezzz and 5 others like this.
    01-26-12 03:37 PM
    I vote give her that one and get another for you.
    (Then you can video chat while she's in the kitchen and ask "what's for supper" without straining your voice. )
    That would be perfect!
    ninepbs likes this.
    01-26-12 03:38 PM
    Be a nice guy and give the playbook to her. Buy yourself another one!!
    01-26-12 03:38 PM
    Same story here.
    First I get the"do we really need that?"
    Fast forward to today....We have 2 now.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-26-12 03:41 PM
    Same story here.
    First I get the"do we really need that?"
    Fast forward to today....We have 2 now.
    Well, it's because the Playbook is such a lovable product for consumers right now! When 2.0 is released it will be for business user's as well!
    01-26-12 03:43 PM
    Be a nice guy and give the playbook to her. Buy yourself another one!!
    Here's my old 16GB Playbook I have no use for it anymore! It's not enough space I need a 64GB!
    01-26-12 03:44 PM
    Lol - I love it!
    01-26-12 03:44 PM
    My Playbook became ours when my wife discovered Doodle Blast.
    modine likes this.
    01-26-12 03:45 PM
    My Playbook became ours when my wife discovered Doodle Blast.
    Well, it is a pretty addicting game!
    01-26-12 03:47 PM
    The sweet evolution of love.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-26-12 03:48 PM
    I got one for my birthday and then I got one through work a couple months later. I told the wife a few weeks ago that since I am not actively using the other that she could use it. Mind you it is still mine. Well the other day she now refers to it as her playbook. She puts big emphasis on MINE when she refers to the PB. Well I hope my work one doesn't break lol
    Here's my old 16GB Playbook I have no use for it anymore! It's not enough space I need a 64GB!
    EXACTLY!!!

'Cept I would add "honey" in there somewhere and omit the "64GB" line (or YOU'LL be the one with the 16 GB and SHE'LL have the new 64 GB!!)

hahahahaha
    Bisboxer likes this.
    I got one for my birthday and then I got one through work a couple months later. I told the wife a few weeks ago that since I am not actively using the other that she could use it. Mind you it is still mine. Well the other day she now refers to it as her playbook. She puts big emphasis on MINE when she refers to the PB. Well I hope my work one doesn't break lol
    Happy wife, happy life.......
    Canuck22 likes this.
    01-26-12 03:49 PM
    Yeah ... that's why we have two PBs in the house!
    01-26-12 03:49 PM
    The Playbook brings families together and promotes strong marrages. And video chatting with your wife can be fun.
    01-26-12 03:50 PM
    Knowing this is the first key to a successful marriage!
    cntrydncr223 and hpjrt like this.
    01-26-12 03:52 PM
    Happy until she has a problem or doesn't know how to do something. I'll hear "you piece of crap" from the other room and she will yell at me. She is not a very patient woman. She loves the benefits of technology, but if something doesn't move fast of stop working she is anti tech. I guess with tech she is bi polar lol
    cntrydncr223 and Canuck22 like this.
    01-26-12 03:53 PM
    Knowing this is the first key to a successful marriage!
    It is indeed!
    01-26-12 03:54 PM
    The Playbook brings families together and promotes strong marrages. And video chatting with your wife can be fun.
    You should sell that advertising slogan to RIM... or ATT (and have them replace those stupid, demeaning, idiotic commercials - sorry, couldn't resist)
    01-26-12 03:56 PM
    (quick flash of the scene from Evil Dead Flashes through my mind)
    JOIN US!
    01-26-12 04:13 PM
    You should sell that advertising slogan to RIM... or ATT (and have them replace those stupid, demeaning, idiotic commercials - sorry, couldn't resist)
    Well, it's true the commercials being released this day are absolute garbage!
    01-26-12 04:13 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised if, once OS 2.0 comes out, the wife tells you..."Come and see what MY Playbook can do now!!!"

Cheers!
    JoyfulHeart35 likes this.
    01-26-12 04:14 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD