One of my favorite sites. I haven't experienced any viruses because I don't click on ads, especially ads that say "download player". ut uh no way.
    10-07-12 10:37 PM
    RIM isn't the one who builds the apps.
    Like I said, most networks work on the PlayBook.
    Would it be nice to have Netflix and Hulu? Of course. But we don't (unless you use PlayOn, which works great http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ix-fix-675173/).
    If you're having trouble finding anything to watch, you can always indulge me in a little advertising and try Tablet TV Free or Tablet TV Full Version.
    Is there any subscription based service that you know of that works on the Playbook.....
    ...That has the titles and selection of Netflix or Hulu?
    ....If you do please share it.
    10-07-12 10:43 PM
    Wrong is wrong, as much as you might pretend it's not. A person doesn't have to agree that they're a morally repulsive thief to be convicted in a court of law.
    Hope the FBI detects your actions and you get arrested.
    Have a nice day, enjoy your delusions.
    What a horrible thing to say, the delusional one is you. It people like you who make me lose faith in humanity.
    10-07-12 11:01 PM
    Is there any subscription based service that you know of that works on the Playbook.....
    ...That has the titles and selection of Netflix or Hulu?
    ....If you do please share it.
    Instead of paying another 7 $$$ a month for a streaming service that isnt as strong as Netflix, spend 7 $$$ a month on PlayOn and just get Netflix and Hulu on your PlayBook.

My honest advice, buy a Roku with a lifetime PlayOn subscription for like 70 bucks if its still available. The Roku will let you stream pc videos, netflix, hulu, etc to any old TV in your house. Its like a cheaper Apple TV (good for a gym or spare TV room).

This lets me watch Netflix on the rest of the devices in my home (including my Dev Alpha). I know it is pricey, but if you start selling an App for the PlayBook / BB10 it will quickly offset the cost. Then you should go to AppWorld and buy my app for 99 cents (Media Connect - On Sale) to help me pay for mine
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-17-12 10:20 PM
    What a horrible thing to say, the delusional one is you. It people like you who make me lose faith in humanity.
    Wait - the guy saying that he hopes the person who is knowingly and willingly breaking federal law gets caught is making you lose faith in humanity? Not the person who is choosing to break the law because they are too cheap to purchase their entertainment as they legally should?

Good lord.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    mikeo007 and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    10-18-12 07:58 AM
    Wait - the guy saying that he hopes the person who is knowingly and willingly breaking federal law gets caught is making you lose faith in humanity? Not the person who is choosing to break the law because they are too cheap to purchase their entertainment as they legally should?

Good lord.

I've been longing for your logic.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    10-18-12 08:01 AM
    I've been longing for your logic.
    Well I mean come on. No one feels sympathy for the studio or actors, but it's the little people who work the crew who end up paying the price when there's fewer jobs because they are filming out of country to lower costs due to the lost revenue thanks to thieves. And yes, if you download movies you are a thief. Last I checked stealing was illegal, so no, I am firmly on the side of the criminal having the FBI show up.

mikeo007 likes this.
    10-18-12 08:53 AM
    Well I mean come on. No one feels sympathy for the studio or actors, but it's the little people who work the crew who end up paying the price when there's fewer jobs because they are filming out of country to lower costs due to the lost revenue thanks to thieves. And yes, if you download movies you are a thief. Last I checked stealing was illegal, so no, I am firmly on the side of the criminal having the FBI show up.

Agreed. Especially since acquiring these things legally will not break the bank. It costs like $5 to rent a movie, $8 for subscription services. Heck, crackle is free. Why people insist that it's ok the steal because its their right to have access to these things just blows my mind.
    10-18-12 09:38 AM
    You two are so cute together. When's the wedding? jk
    10-18-12 10:40 PM
59 123