Finally was able to click on the "add to cart button" for a refurb'd 64gb playbook $219 on Saturday. I was afraid my order would get cancelled because the button got greyed out and I did not get an email...until today Tuesday 4pm!! ) My package scanned 3x and is now at a local UPS shipping station so it is out the door. A lot of people hate on BB (BestBuy not blackBerry ) but I have not had major problems with them. I have a 32b PB and can't wait to get my hands on a 64gb. for those trying to snag a refurbished PB on BestBuy just keep trying.

I never tried installing Os2 beta on the 32gb (purchased from Office Depot $249 at Xmas-eve) so I might do that on the 64gb for S&G until OS2 rolls out then transfer everything to the 64gb Death Star Behomoth

Now trying to figure out if my 13yo is worthy enough for the 32gb PB or will I be greedy and keep both bwahahahaa!

don't hate. Participate. who else is selling BB refurbished PB's at low prices right now? Odd BB.com does not have an online outlet like almost all hardware companies. Or maybe I missed it.
    02-14-12 05:24 PM
    Congrats! Keep us posted!
    02-14-12 05:29 PM
    Odd BB.com does not have an online outlet like almost all hardware companies. Or maybe I missed it.
    Best Buy Outlet: Electronics at Outlet Prices - Best Buy
    02-14-12 05:54 PM
    So were suppose to like BB because they provide "refurbished" playbooks cheaply? The price is not the problem, its their lack of knowledge, lack of valuable info, and not working beyond the minimum
    Scotter75 likes this.
    02-14-12 06:10 PM
    Excellent price!
    Welcome to the forums.
    02-14-12 06:17 PM
    Depends on the BestBuy. My closest has 3 of my friends (who support and use PlayBooks) working at the store. Needless to say the PBs work and were at the front of the Tablet isles. Not to mention the who store know the PB inside and out.

Not all stores are good though...

Ed
    02-14-12 08:50 PM
    BestBuy is a retailer I'm talking about blackberry. you even read the post? Where do you think I got my refurbished Pb from? LOL!

please notice both have initial BB as noted in my 1st thread
    02-14-12 09:03 PM
    So were suppose to like BB because they provide "refurbished" playbooks cheaply? The price is not the problem, its their lack of knowledge, lack of valuable info, and not working beyond the minimum
    I'm just going to assume the op ordered it online since they mentioned add to cart and stuff. When I ordered my return 64gb on sat online, I didn't care about the sales people in the local stores. I was more concerned that they had it in stock at a great price.
    02-14-12 09:05 PM
    BestBuy is a retailer I'm talking about blackberry. you even read the post? Where do you think I got my refurbished Pb from? LOL!

Well, that was rude. They were trying to help with an answer to your question. I thought you were talking about BestBuy as well because your post was about you buying your PB through BestBuy NOT Blackberry.
    black hole likes this.
    02-14-12 09:49 PM
    Got my playbook yesterday and used the BB ID from my 32gb and installed batteryguru. battery showing 60% health. Did a full recharge and then battery drain and I'm now at 98% health. I was sleeping during the test so unsure of time to drain. I'll use it over the next few day and provide an update. I used wifi briefly. 59GB available. I'll also check camera and other functions. I decided not to go to OS2 beta since I need to concentrate my time on rooting my HTC EVO 4G so I can tether it to my playbook (I installed latest update on my phone and currently cant root).

package came in a large white box with
    -64gb playbook
    -AC outlet charger
    -usb connector
    -info to download playbook manual

battery drain test:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post6931987
    02-16-12 01:41 PM
    $219 for a 64gb unit is a pretty good deal!

02-16-12 02:15 PM

Um, you're maybe thinking BlackBerry | Country Selector , perhaps?
    02-16-12 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD