Had to say thank you to Bestbuy today,for the free Stylus they gave me for the 1 year of having my first PB. Which was nice, but not a single PB or toy to go with it in the store. When I asked what was up with that, I was told no room in the store for it,only online.

To bad they had nothing there that could touch the PB.
    carullo likes this.
    07-04-12 03:25 PM
    I guess they were also out of iPads and Kindle Fires which outsell the PB, making it unnecessary to stock?

Or was there something else!
    07-04-12 03:28 PM
    How have those kindle fires been selling after the Xmas season?

Because something sells a lot that means it is better? The OP thinks nothing else there touches the pb. They didn't say it's a fact around the world.
    07-04-12 03:45 PM
    No room in store for PB's. Sounds like bs to me.
    carullo and bungaboy like this.
    07-04-12 03:53 PM
    No,sorry meant to say I didn't see anything that I would of preferred over my PB. This is considering, the only tablet they did have was a ipad and a kindle, and your right it is BS
    07-04-12 04:27 PM
    Best Buy has dropped its once high customer satisfaction standard since many if not all of its direct competitors have gone bankrupt. I use to shop there a lot but not in the last few years. I think they will unfortunately be a business that will close their doors for good since a lot of what they sell can be purchased elsewhere on the Internet for a better price.

But I could be wrong.
    07-04-12 06:01 PM
    I was in Staples the other day. I could put the iPad2 on the iPad3's perch and the iPad3 on the iPad2's perch and no one would know the difference

Playbook speakers are so much better. I had the iPad and playbook beside each other and the playbook at 1/3 volume matched the iPad at maximum volume
    07-04-12 06:08 PM
    The Bestbuy in this area,might not carry BB products,but the place is always packed,I can't believe the phones sales, I can't see them closing the doors.
    07-04-12 07:19 PM