12-30-13 03:59 PM
150 123 ...
tools
    Ok so briefly I am completely new to the pb. I was totally disappointed when they announced that it wouldn't get bb10 but I have continued to support Thor in all his efforts.

At present I am on an all expenses paid cruise in the med and looking for new things to use my pb for. It has not been easy but after lots of effort I finally managed to locate the video camera button on the pb! It was a bit of a rough start because it seems that I pressed the video call button first and ended up with some woman wanting to do rude things for me for only $25 per minute???????

Anyway after finding the correct button I have successfully managed to take 47 videos with my pb video. Unfortunately they are all of me looking at my pb screen and talking to it.

I was just wondering if there's something out there that can turn my camera the other way and take proper videos?

I've tried music and got abuse. I've tried photogography thingy and got more abuse so can any one help?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-23-13 12:31 PM
    Ok so briefly I am completely new to the pb. I was totally disappointed when they announced that it wouldn't get bb10 but I have continued to support Thor in all his efforts.

At present I am on an all expenses paid cruise in the med and looking for new things to use my pb for. It has not been easy but after lots of effort I finally managed to locate the video camera button on the pb! It was a bit of a rough start because it seems that I pressed the video call button first and ended up with some woman wanting to do rude things for me for only $25 per minute???????

Anyway after finding the correct button I have successfully managed to take 47 videos with my pb video. Unfortunately they are all of me looking at my pb screen and talking to it.

I was just wondering if there's something out there that can turn my camera the other way and take proper videos?

I've tried music and got abuse. I've tried photogography thingy and got more abuse so can any one help?
    Nope not a thing and don't try pushing on the little camera with the arrow going in a circle on the bottom right hand side of the screen that doesn't do anything either. Good luck on you videos.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-23-13 12:47 PM
    here you go

The best Video app for the playbook?-books.jpg
    09-23-13 12:50 PM
    In camera mode, while you are NOT recording, tap the screen, this will bring another icon in the bottom right of the screen ( camera with 2 arrows).. tap that icon in order to switch camera ...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    09-23-13 01:03 PM

BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE-4G-3G 2.0 Demos, Help & Support - US
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    09-23-13 01:04 PM
    Thank you for your help. My Italian isn't that good so by your name I take it that your a baby Italian cat? Anyway I don't have a pb LTE so that won't work. I only have 64Gb playbooks.
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-23-13 01:11 PM
    Oh and I'm not in the USA as well?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-23-13 01:12 PM
    Here ya go

The best Video app for the playbook?-untitled.png
    09-23-13 01:22 PM
    Well where are you maybe we can find you support for your PlayBook in your area.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-23-13 01:24 PM
    Well where are you maybe we can find you support for your PlayBook in your area.
    The type of support he requires only comes in group form. He will need to climb a bunch of stairs, 12 if I recall correctly, have an intervention, then an exorcism and finally a bris.
    09-23-13 01:28 PM
    Ignore the stupid diaper dangler. If I knew where I was I wouldn't be here now would I? I don't think?. It's dark, we are surrounded by water and its a bit like a floating runway? Imagine Boston airport if they dug big holes all around the runway and filled them with water? Then they secretively hid icebergs under the water. If I ever work out this video thingy camera I'll photography one for you. Oh wrong thread?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-23-13 01:37 PM
    Ignore the stupid diaper dangler. If I knew where I was I wouldn't be here now would I? I don't think?. It's dark, we are surrounded by water and its a bit like a floating runway? Imagine Boston airport if they dug big holes all around the runway and filled them with water? Then they secretively hid icebergs under the water. If I ever work out this video thingy camera I'll photography one for you. Oh wrong thread?
    If you work out the video camera thingy, you could have your own reality tv show. You know something like...... Here Comes Honey Hobbit or Keeping Up With The Train Crashians
    09-23-13 01:41 PM
    Oh my mistake, An I-diot Abroad is already on the air

That'll teach you to laugh at my playbook OS update woes, mean ole man
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    09-23-13 01:42 PM
    If you work out the video camera thingy, you could have your own reality tv show. You know something like...... Here Comes Honey Hobbit or Keeping Up With The Train Crashians
    Or your been framed! How diaper danglers get to learn how to fly quickly. With the aid of the catapult crew???????
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    09-23-13 01:44 PM
    Wow! So sorry the cruise is that boring. I hate to say I told you so, but didn't the name of the cruise (Lawrence Welk Cruise, Quite Version) tip you off? Are you sure you even want videos of that? Of course, you could live on the wild side a little and take movies of the horizon. Technical tip: You have to wait until daylight to see the horizon. Google "What is horizon" for additional help.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-23-13 01:50 PM
    Wow! So sorry the cruise is that boring. I hate to say I told you so, but didn't the name of the cruise (Lawrence Welk Cruise, Quite Version) tip you off? Are you sure you even want videos of that? Of course, you could live on the wild side a little and take movies of the horizon. Technical tip: You have to wait until daylight to see the horizon. Google "What is horizon" for additional help.
    (note to myself. Find why people keep saying google things)?

Thank you for that advice but how can I video a merican mobile phone company from here? There's nothing for miles around apart from secret stealth equipped icebergs lurking in the water looking for boats to sink? Oh sorry that's version isn't it. Ok I'll shut up and video thingys.
    09-23-13 02:37 PM
    Ok so I've been up all night taking videotography thingys and trying to spot malicious icebergs and I'm quite proud of my efforts but I can't seem to get them on here. It keeps asking me for a url what ever that are? How do I do it?
    09-24-13 07:31 AM
    Ok so I've been up all night taking videotography thingys and trying to spot malicious icebergs and I'm quite proud of my efforts but I can't seem to get them on here. It keeps asking me for a url what ever that are? How do I do it?
    Those icebergs you see are water supply for the middle east. There are tamed not the wild one . Go ahead, stick a straw and suck on it!
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    09-24-13 07:50 AM
    Those icebergs you see are water supply for the middle east. There are tamed not the wild one . Go ahead, stick a straw and suck on it!
    Not that daft cat. I've seen them wildlife programs and I knows they dig their water out of the ground, well sand in their case so there!
    09-24-13 07:57 AM
    If you are serious about uploading fascinating videos, I believe that you have to upload to some site (youtube, flickr, etc) or maybe even a cloud service and provide the url for that. But, of course, you initial post says you are "new to the pb" and I'm not sure I buy that unless you posted under the wrong alias!
    09-24-13 08:54 AM
    In camera mode, while you are NOT recording, tap the screen, this will bring another icon in the bottom right of the screen ( camera with 2 arrows).. tap that icon in order to switch camera ...
    By the way as a side note I absolutely love that dog. In a nice way of course I don't have a fetishism for dogs but I do like that one. What's his/her name?
    09-24-13 09:15 AM
    If you are serious about uploading fascinating videos, I believe that you have to upload to some site (youtube, flickr, etc) or maybe even a cloud service and provide the url for that. But, of course, you initial post says you are "new to the pb" and I'm not sure I buy that unless you posted under the wrong alias!
    Refer back to post #3
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-24-13 09:19 AM
    Refer back to post #3
    Memory's a problem at my age, what was it?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-24-13 09:40 AM
    Memory's a problem at my age, what was it?

Posted via CB10
    I'd like to help you out but I'm already irritated. Inflamed and swollen even.
    09-24-13 09:53 AM
    By the way as a side note I absolutely love that dog. In a nice way of course I don't have a fetishism for dogs but I do like that one. What's his/her name?
    Cujo?
    09-24-13 09:54 AM
150 123 ...