Wait a minute ..... You didn't create this on your PlayBook did you? You downloaded this from youtube !
    He manage to create a youtube account. We'll see how long before he get banned there. Who am I kidding? It's a hunger game there, you can do anything there, kind of like the repugnant party that shut down merica.
    castoridae, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-02-13 07:31 PM
    Wait a minute ..... You didn't create this on your PlayBook did you? You downloaded this from youtube !
    Seeing as it was uploaded 2 years before the pb.....
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    10-03-13 12:22 AM
    Listen beaver, I'm good but I'm not that good! You needs three hands to flies one of them thingys and video on a pb at the same time? And I only got two. Anyway the pb video can't cope with shots at that speed? 100 points for not knowing that and -10 points cause it's Friday!

Posted via CB10
    castoridae likes this.
    10-03-13 04:00 AM
    Listen beaver, I'm good but I'm not that good! You needs three hands to flies one of them thingys and video on a pb at the same time? And I only got two. Anyway the pb video can't cope with shots at that speed? 100 points for not knowing that and -10 points cause it's Friday!
    Posted via CB10
    Excuses, excuses -- you put all of us here through the meat grinder, trying to upload our playbook videos on here to help you, when all you really wanted was an extra weapon to haunt us with!!
    Now you will be more impossible than ever, posting who knows what youtubes on here on every thread we create. You are the craftiest troll on the internet - you even got us to like you and to help you. You truly are magic . -- so you get an extra 500 points, just for being you.
    BTW: the name is Castoridae not beaver.
    10-03-13 03:29 PM
    Excuses, excuses -- you put all of us here through the meat grinder, trying to upload our playbook videos on here to help you, when all you really wanted was an extra weapon to haunt us with!!
    Now you will be more impossible than ever, posting who knows what youtubes on here on every thread we create. You are the craftiest troll on the internet - you even got us to like you and to help you. You truly are magic . -- so you get an extra 500 points, just for being you.
    BTW: the name is Castoridae not beaver.
    A). I'm a leprechaun not a troll. leprechauns are very handsome, green and eat lots of pasties and drink vast amounts of alcohol. Trolls are ugly, brown and live under bridges and eat billy goats i.e. billy goat gruff!

Also as for your name?The family Castoridae contains the two living species of beavers and their fossil relatives.

THERE YOU GO BEAVER!
    10-03-13 03:38 PM
    A). I'm a leprechaun not a troll. leprechauns are very handsome, green and eat lots of pasties and drink vast amounts of alcohol. Trolls are ugly, brown and live under bridges and eat billy goats i.e. billy goat gruff!

Also as for your name?The family Castoridae contains the two living species of beavers and their fossil relatives.

THERE YOU GO BEAVER!
    In truth, troll is only one bottle away from leprechaun. Kind of like mini me of incredible hulk but not so likable.
    10-03-13 06:19 PM
    THERE YOU GO BEAVER!
    #1) You are correct; coming myself from Irish heritance, I acquiesce to your knowledge; from henceforth, you shall be rightly be called leprechaun aka : "The Lep"
    2): family: Castoridae, Genus: Castor, Species: canadensis; Castoridae is correctly the family; my name is the royal "we" & therefore Castoridae, but you may call me "Cast."
    #3) A?? wtf?? where's A's friends?? A??? what happened to B& C - or even B?? - silly Lep
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-03-13 08:50 PM
    In truth, troll is only one bottle away from leprechaun. Kind of like mini me of incredible hulk but not so likable.
    or vice versa !
    10-04-13 06:25 AM
    #1) You are correct; coming myself from Irish heritance, I acquiesce to your knowledge; from henceforth, you shall be rightly be called leprechaun aka : "The Lep"
    2): family: Castoridae, Genus: Castor, Species: canadensis; Castoridae is correctly the family; my name is the royal "we" & therefore Castoridae, but you may call me "Cast."
    #3) A?? wtf?? where's A's friends?? A??? what happened to B& C - or even B?? - silly Lep
    1) no
    2) way
    7) am i
    9) calling you
    11) cast
    3) you
    15) are
    16.5) the
    21) BEAVER
    22) 200 points
    dphjeff, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 06:44 AM
    Oh and by the way beaver! Hitchiking on a highway is dangerous! I know you got a lift in the end by turning your charm on but BE CAREFUL!

10-04-13 07:11 AM

THERE YOU GO BEAVER!
    You can call me Grossulariaceae. "Gross" for short...Hmmm, gonna have to rethink that...

Gooseberry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    10-04-13 07:16 AM
    You can call me Grossulariaceae. "Gross" for short...Hmmm, gonna have to rethink that...

Gooseberry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ok grape whatever you say! If you want to be know as gross grape its OK by me? Stupid grape 100 points.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-04-13 07:21 AM
    Oh and by the way beaver! Hitchiking on a highway is dangerous! I know you got a lift in the end by turning your charm on but BE CAREFUL!

It's just like you to pick beaver on a highway.
    50 points for you!
    10-04-13 08:04 AM

ohh, you so got me! Yep, that was one of my brothers - he told us all about this experience when the officer helped him off the hiway. Then you made the vid disappear and you replaced it with multiple cat videos - magic lep.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-04-13 08:43 AM
    ohh, you so got me! Yep, that was one of my brothers - he told us all about this experience when the officer helped him off the hiway. Then you made the vid disappear and you replaced it with multiple cat videos - magic lep.
    Not arguing with you beaver! I've seen how grumpy you get?

dphjeff likes this.
    10-04-13 11:06 AM
    Update. Stills cant save wifis?
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 12-09-13 at 11:08 AM.
    12-09-13 10:18 AM
    Update. Stills cant save wifis?
    Confused? Little fingers flying too fast?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-09-13 02:03 PM
    Confused? Little fingers flying too fast?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Wot?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-09-13 02:09 PM
    Attention all edificated video persons out there in this here fourum, it its possible to take an old .mpg or .avi and enhance the playback quality............
    12-30-13 01:46 PM
    Attention all edificated video persons out there in this here fourum, it its possible to take an old .mpg or .avi and enhance the playback quality............
    Ahh, wot just happened?? - we only have 6 pages
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 03:02 PM
    Ahh, wot just happened?? - we only have 6 pages
    Cause nobodyone persons wants to elp mees see eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-30-13 03:09 PM
    Opps, never mind. Its just that persnickety leprechaun sending msgs from 2 different threads - I thought this was the nuffin better to do fread, sneaky, and made my brain go thru a meat grinder!!
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    12-30-13 03:15 PM
    Opps, never mind. Its just that persnickety leprechaun sending msgs from 2 different threads - I thought this was the nuffin better to do fread, sneaky, and made my brain go thru a meat grinder!!
    The best Video app for the playbook?-animated_im_alonefish.gif
    dphjeff and castoridae like this.
    12-30-13 03:35 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	animated_im_alonefish.gif 
Views:	56 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	234696
    With lips like that, I hope they power washed that bologna stone when you were done necking with it
    12-30-13 03:53 PM
    With lips like that, I hope they power washed that bologna stone when you were done necking with it
    If you meen the barmy stone...........To be honest..........I don't know.............and to be even honester.........I don't care............Now elp mees wiv my problem you stupid fish?
    Cynycl likes this.
    12-30-13 03:59 PM
150 ... 456