Smart azz lizard. You actually have 170 points!
    See, I said I was being boycotted.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-01-13 12:26 AM
    Well, I now have no idea if it uploaded or not. Native youtube is only listing the last 2 vids I watched from youtube, not the PB ond
    Go to YouTube, then tap on your user name in the top right corner. A drop screen will open. Here, tap on Video Manager, and it will show you the vids you've uploaded.

The best Video app for the playbook?-img_20130594.jpg
    10-01-13 12:37 AM
    Still can't find out how to become a member. Is it a secret society or something?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-01-13 06:27 AM
    Still can't find out how to become a member. Is it a secret society or something?
    Sort of. A normal person would have easily register with you tube, as for you I'm afraid we'll all be suspended by just walking you through the whole process. Youtube it's too big a library to be shut out of
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-01-13 08:09 AM
    Sort of. A normal person would have easily register with you tube, as for you I'm afraid we'll all be suspended by just walking you through the whole process. Youtube it's too big a library to be shut out off
    Mutter...........Mutter............Mutter things moves on that there site and I likes it.......Mutter goin back to my room!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-01-13 08:18 AM
    Mutter...........Mutter............Mutter things moves on that there site and I likes it.......Mutter goin back to my room!
    Awwwwwwww..cmere let me give you a hug....
    10-01-13 08:42 AM
    Awwwwwwww..cmere let me give you a hug....
    Don't you come near my lovely room. You'll pop it with them claws of yours cause your nasty!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-01-13 08:48 AM
    Don't you come near my lovely room. You'll pop it with them claws of yours cause your nasty!
    I just want to mark my territory don't get too excited. I saw, I sprayed and I owned.
    10-01-13 08:51 AM
    I just want to mark my territory don't get too excited. I saw, I sprayed and I owned.
    Remember I can't here you in here dorky kat!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-01-13 09:06 AM
    Ok ok critters, that's very funny. So funny that how about this.

Beaver, yes you furry little smart azz, 500 points!
    Kat, nothing more to say about you you drip, 25 points!
    That wayward dutch thing, 450 points!

Anybody reading this thread gets 20 points as well!
    Yahahaaa - I get the most points - I win! I win
    10-01-13 07:11 PM
    It's likely not the upload that's taking forever, rather it's the processing. When you upload a video to YouTube, they make it available for viewing in various formats and resolutions, and this process can take a while.
    The video I used was one I made on the playbook and it was less than 30 seconds long, so I don't believe uploading a playbook video from the native video folder works.
    10-01-13 07:18 PM
    I don't believe uploading a playbook video from the native video folder works.
    It works. I just uploaded a 3 second clip to YouTube using the YouTube app. The upload took maybe 10 seconds while processing took about 15 minutes.
    10-01-13 08:53 PM
    Yahahaaa - I get the most points - I win! I win
    Ok for that beaver for that you get moved from "the list" onto "THE LIST" so there!
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    10-02-13 07:50 AM
    Ok for that beaver for that you get moved from "the list" onto "THE LIST" so there!
    Need a favor, I know I know, I don't have enough points to redeem, but, You posted a video a couple of days ago of someone going out on an ariel Iceberg hunt, and I meant to save the link, I can't find it, and I've going back through these threads (almpost flashback ish, NOT Flashdance, we did that one already), can you send me the post link?

Promise, nice I will be,

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-02-13 09:13 AM
    Need a favor, I know I know, I don't have enough points to redeem, but, You posted a video a couple of days ago of someone going out on an ariel Iceberg hunt, and I meant to save the link, I can't find it, and I've going back through these threads (almpost flashback ish, NOT Flashdance, we did that one already), can you send me the post link?

Promise, nice I will be,

c
    No way on earth would I ever believe niceness from you lizard. Now this request is very testicle for someone like me so bear with me.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-02-13 09:49 AM
    Sent as requested. Hope it's the right one?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-02-13 09:58 AM
    Thank you!

See, nice I am..........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-02-13 10:10 AM
    Thank you!

See, nice I am..........

c
    Too late now your already extinct!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-02-13 10:58 AM
    Too late now your already extinct!
    I guess you didn't see the movie where they bring back my earlier cousins using DNA recunstrucshun, I am an abberation, er, I mean a recreation........

c
    10-02-13 11:05 AM
    I guess you didn't see the movie where they bring back my earlier cousins using DNA recunstrucshun, I am an abberation, er, I mean a recreation........

c
    I would never class you as a recreation. They are things like swimming, golf, tennis and sailing. But never mind, look on the bright side you were just like an F18. Flying around spitting fire at everyone......... oh forget that, F18's don't eat things?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-02-13 11:10 AM
    think ive got this muving piktur thingy crackk ed boys

How can anyone say this is a job????????????

This is pure unadulterated pleasure and you get paid for it! Oh wait a minute......does that mean I'm a prostitute?? AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a *****, Oh god wheres my room gone?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-02-13 12:04 PM
    Of course! - as your new saying goes "when a geat genius appears in the world.......the dunces are all in confederacy against him"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-02-13 03:25 PM
    Of course! - as your new saying goes "when a geat genius appears in the world.......the dunces are all in confederacy against him"
    Zactly! you got it in five! 200 points for being a clever beaver.
    10-02-13 03:38 PM

This is pure unadulterated pleasure and you get paid for it! Oh wait a minute......does that mean I'm a prostitute?? AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a *****, Oh god wheres my room gone?
    The Elgar (well, at the start) was a good accompaniment.
    10-02-13 07:02 PM
    Wait a minute ..... You didn't create this on your PlayBook did you? You downloaded this from youtube !
    10-02-13 07:26 PM
150 ... 3456