What? - Wait - playbook doesn't have GPS, does it? If so, where??
    The button to turn it on is on the back of the PlayBook.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-30-13 01:10 PM
    The button to turn it on is on the back of the PlayBook.
    The only thing on the back of the playbook is the BB icon on in the middle, and the glass camera view at the top - what version are you talking about - the new ones? 'cause that's all I have on the back of my playbook.
    09-30-13 01:33 PM
    Bambi -
    1) how do you upload your playbook videos onto youtube?
    2) youtube only lets you use your gmail account, so do you have to re-register on Crackberry using your gmail just to post a video that you made with your PlayBook??
    Use the native YouTube app. Swipe down. Sign in and just press that upload arrow.
    I have a gmail account.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:07 PM
    In the app world
    09-30-13 02:08 PM
    Ok ok critters, that's very funny. So funny that how about this.

Beaver, yes you furry little smart azz, 500 points!
    Kat, nothing more to say about you you drip, 25 points!
    That wayward dutch thing, 450 points!

Anybody reading this thread gets 20 points as well!
    09-30-13 02:21 PM
    The only thing on the back of the playbook is the BB icon on in the middle, and the glass camera view at the top - what version are you talking about - the new ones? 'cause that's all I have on the back of my playbook.
    The "Logo" is a series of capacitance switches.
    You have to contact all 7 of them at EXACTLY the same time to activate the GPS...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:26 PM
    You have to contact all 7 of them at EXACTLY the same time to activate the GPS...

c
    Pssst who's the beaver your talking to?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    09-30-13 02:29 PM

c
    or just connect those dots
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-30-13 02:29 PM
    I don't know....I thought you were trying to activate the GPS function on one of your Playbooks...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:30 PM
    I was typing to you. Is the Beav in here? Eddie Haskel is lookin' for 'im...........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:33 PM
    So if what the beaver tells me wherever he's gone off to? I needs a u tube account and then my piktures wil moves on here? Am I right or do I have to go back to my room?

Posted via CB10
    Going back to your room might be a good idea in any event. But I would place some duck tape over the latch as I fear that the lock on your door may be only one way!
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    09-30-13 02:33 PM
    I was typing to you. Is the Beav in here? Eddie Haskel is lookin' for 'im...........

c
    Who's you?
    09-30-13 02:37 PM
    I think we've gone full circle. You have to use the gps to find out WHERE!

You need an app or Bing can use it. There are compass and gps and mapping apps that use the pb's gps.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-30-13 02:37 PM
    Ok ok critters, that's very funny. So funny that how about this.

Beaver, yes you furry little smart azz, 500 points!
    Kat, nothing more to say about you you drip, 25 points!
    That wayward dutch thing, 450 points!

Anybody reading this thread gets 20 points as well!
    I've read it five times so I get 100 points. I believe those are my first points. I do believe you have been boycotting me.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-30-13 02:39 PM
    Sorry, couldn't resist. You need an App or Bing, google ect.
    09-30-13 02:47 PM
    Going back to your room might be a good idea in any event. But I would place some duck tape over the latch as I fear that the lock on your door may be only one way!
    I'm all out of tape. But may have some glue somewhere around here.
    sad_old_man, FF22 and Carl Estes like this.
    09-30-13 02:49 PM
    So if what the beaver tells me wherever he's gone off to? I needs a u tube account and then my piktures wil moves on here? Am I right or do I have to go back to my room?

Posted via CB10
    Guilty on both counts, but you can pick the order...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:50 PM
    I've read it five times so I get 100 points. I believe those are my first points. I do believe you have been boycotting me.
    I haven't broken 100 yet.............Gotta figure something to sqweeze some points out of the SOM....

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:51 PM
    I'm all out of tape. But may have some glue somewhere around here.
    With those little Leprechuan legs, you could just appl a few drops to the throne seat, and when he jumps up to do his business, those little legs will be a flailing........

That's a YouTube video for ya...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:54 PM
    Who's you?
    Why you SOM, whoM else???

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-30-13 02:54 PM
    I haven't broken 100 yet.............Gotta figure something to sqweeze some points out of the SOM....

c
    Smart azz lizard. You actually have 170 points!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-30-13 03:28 PM
    Use the native YouTube app. Swipe down. Sign in and just press that upload arrow.
    I have a gmail account.
    1)
    So when you're moving a video you made, from your playbook video file, you call it private, not public right?

2)-- and then it should be just in your youtube file on your PlayBook, not uploaded onto public youtube, right?

3)Also, how long does it take to upload?? I made a 40 sec video, and its taking forever!
    09-30-13 09:58 PM
    1)
    So when you're moving a video you made, from your playbook video file, you call it private, not public right?

2)-- and then it should be just in your youtube file on your PlayBook, not uploaded onto public youtube, right?

3)Also, how long does it take to upload?? I made a 40 sec video, and its taking forever!
    That setting is youtube perimeter. However you set up the account. Who ever you want to view the videos. As for uploading from playbook I never have the patience to do that I use desktop instead.
    09-30-13 10:09 PM
    It's likely not the upload that's taking forever, rather it's the processing. When you upload a video to YouTube, they make it available for viewing in various formats and resolutions, and this process can take a while.
    09-30-13 10:34 PM
    It's likely not the upload that's taking forever, rather it's the processing. When you upload a video to YouTube, they make it available for viewing in various formats and resolutions, and this process can take a while.
    Well, I now have no idea if it uploaded or not. Native youtube is only listing the last 2 vids I watched from youtube, not the PB ond
    09-30-13 10:54 PM
150 ... 23456