Hey, Don't Hijack my Thread for your Vaja cases! :>) Once the Play Book starts shipping we won't need to make do with what cases to get for our soon to be devices. We'll be talking about what apps need to be made, etc., etc., etc!
    04-11-11 02:18 PM
    Hey, Don't Hijack my Thread for your Vaja cases! :>) Once the Play Book starts shipping we won't need to make do with what cases to get for our soon to be devices. We'll be talking about what apps need to be made, etc., etc., etc!
    Oh I thought the tread was about the "Best Playbook Cover Ever", so I thought it was appropriate to talk about Vaja!

But your right, I am looking forward to moving away from speculation and on to use in the forums!
    04-11-11 02:48 PM
    If you do not want us to discuss other cases here... you should put have the subject as "For believers of Piel Frama is the Best Playbook Case Only! Strictly no VAJA"
    04-12-11 04:53 AM
    Has anyone seen pictures of the front of the Case-Mate POP! Case for BlackBerry PlayBook
    04-13-11 12:14 PM
    Has anyone seen pictures of the front of the Case-Mate POP! Case for BlackBerry PlayBook
    These types just cover the back of the device, the PB sits in it and is open in front.
    04-13-11 12:23 PM
    These types just cover the back of the device, the PB sits in it and is open in front.
    Thanks. It's too bad. I want a case that covers the front and back.
    04-13-11 01:12 PM
    Thanks. It's too bad. I want a case that covers the front and back.
    There are several listed in this thread. The Blackberry journal or convertible case will work, depends on how much you want to spend!
    04-13-11 02:03 PM
    Oh I thought the tread was about the "Best Playbook Cover Ever", so I thought it was appropriate to talk about Vaja!

But your right, I am looking forward to moving away from speculation and on to use in the forums!
    Good one!

Hey, I love all the options we are starting to have for the PB and it's not even here yet! ONE WEEK!!!
    04-13-11 02:17 PM
    If you do not want us to discuss other cases here... you should put have the subject as "For believers of Piel Frama is the Best Playbook Case Only! Strictly no VAJA"
    No, didn't mind comparisons at all.
    Believe in my heart the PF is the Best at this point from form, fit, function, quality. I even said in the original post it was pricey. But that doesn't mean others can't have a different view.
    04-13-11 02:21 PM
    Good one!

Hey, I love all the options we are starting to have for the PB and it's not even here yet! ONE WEEK!!!
    Ha! Yes we are seeing something new everyday now it seems! It will be cool to see all the gadgets and apps that come out over time.
    04-13-11 02:22 PM
    No, didn't mind comparisons at all.
    Believe in my heart the PF is the Best at this point from form, fit, function, quality. I even said in the original post it was pricey. But that doesn't mean others can't have a different view.
    Can you please enlighten me then about your previous comment?

04-13-11 04:28 PM
    Can you please enlighten me then about your previous comment?
    I am pretty sure chasvs was just joking, hence the smiley at the end..... If he was really mad he would have done this:
    04-13-11 06:44 PM
    I am pretty sure chasvs was just joking, hence the smiley at the end..... If he was really mad he would have done this:
    hahaha, I am just trying to irritate him...
    04-13-11 06:51 PM
    hahaha, I am just trying to irritate him...
    Can't be done. One has to take someone seriously to get irritated! Bazingaaaa!
    Last edited by chasvs; 04-13-11 at 07:57 PM.
    04-13-11 07:48 PM
    I actually found this very case on cases.com as a few people have referenced for $99 and if you google "cases.com coupons" there is a 15% off total purchase deal going and I ended up paying $84.99. I am set to receive it later this week (Friday), looking forward to the quality people have been raving about on this thing. I do agree with some however in that its pricey, I mean, wow, over a $100 for a case! lol, luckily for me, I ended up getting it for $84.99 which is not cheap per say but its better than $150.
    05-11-11 04:06 AM
    I do like that but the price just simply can't be justified.
    05-11-11 04:14 AM
    I just ordered this one for my playbook

DODO Case for Playbook
    05-11-11 04:17 AM
    The best case is icon playbook carbon click book.

ICON Products - Video Game Accessories
    05-11-11 05:34 AM
    The best case is icon playbook carbon click book.

ICON Products - Video Game Accessories
    Totally agree.

Looking at their website, I see they have no longer photoshopped a Win7 desktop onto the Playbook However, the 'claws' to keep it close are still wrong. It's not a single claw at the center but one near each end. They are very useful to hold the playbook with one hand. Simply rest the claw on your index finger in the back of the Playbook. You thumb simply keep the Playbook in place. Requires no finger pressure.
    Last edited by sylvaing; 05-11-11 at 06:34 AM.
    sectionsix likes this.
    05-11-11 06:24 AM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD