I bought a case for my ipad and it is the best I've ever seen! Just ordered one for my Playbook. Pricey, but worth every penny!

BlackBerry PlayBook cases PIEL FRAMA
    I don't think that's the best I've ever seen it looks ugly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 07:53 PM
    I don't think that's the best I've ever seen it looks ugly.

Funny... It doesn't look that much different than the others ya know
    04-09-11 08:52 PM
    Funny... It doesn't look that much different than the others ya know
    Actually it looks better than most. Being hand made and seemingly offering fabulous protection. It just doesn't suit my needs nor my wallet.

04-09-11 09:14 PM
    Genuine Leather Folio Case for Blackberry Playbook - KeviKevDottCom
    i have a case from this place and its really nice actually. great fit and great price
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 04-09-11 at 10:09 PM. Reason: fixed link, since people seemingly can't find the "m" key
    04-09-11 09:31 PM
    http://kevikev.com/Genuine-Leather-F...BPLBKLC-BLK.ht

i have a case from this place and its really nice actually. great fit and great price
    Link doesn't work btw. I would like to check it out, try again man

04-09-11 09:37 PM
    please fix link, howarmat
    04-09-11 09:49 PM
    The link just needs an m at the end so just click it then add an m to the end of the url.
    04-09-11 09:58 PM
    Sorry bout the link. Blaze fixed it far ya all :-)
    04-09-11 10:17 PM
    Genuine Leather Folio Case for Blackberry Playbook - KeviKevDottCom
    Eh. I'm personally still leaning towards the Targa case. Not bad though considering the price.
    04-09-11 10:31 PM
    04-09-11 11:40 PM
    Did you read the rest of this thread , I agree with your assessment though!
    Well, I probably missed the part where the case is available on Vaja, between this at EUR 120, and USD 180 for the Vaja, I went for the Vaja, it has started manufacturing, I will get it in 20 days

Customised to my choice of colours....
    04-10-11 12:02 AM
    Im thinking just goin all natural on mine - unless some can confirm these cases would work on the charging stand. I dont even use cases for any of my BlackBerrys
    04-10-11 12:21 AM
    Well, I probably missed the part where the case is available on Vaja, between this at EUR 120, and USD 180 for the Vaja, I went for the Vaja, it has started manufacturing, I will get it in 20 days

Customised to my choice of colours....
    What colors did you choose? I ordered the sequoia/black, but then changed to the dark brown/and black, it went better with my other things. Yeah I am counting down for PB, and now for VAJA!
    04-10-11 05:40 AM
    What colors did you choose? I ordered the sequoia/black, but then changed to the dark brown/and black, it went better with my other things. Yeah I am counting down for PB, and now for VAJA!
    just an opinion, i like dark brown and brownie.

just a thought
    04-10-11 06:41 AM
    For that kind of money they should have included the sleep magnets.
    04-10-11 08:30 AM
    I have it in Black and Grey.
    04-10-11 09:00 AM
    I only see the black/red color choice for Vaja....what am I missing??

I want Vaja, but not black/red.
    04-10-11 09:04 AM
    I only see the black/red color choice for Vaja....what am I missing??

I want Vaja, but not black/red.

If you select the brown/blue one at the bottom of the screen, you will then see a customize link on the left side of the screen, near the price. When that page comes up, you can choose from many colors.
    04-10-11 11:11 AM
    just an opinion, i like dark brown and brownie.

just a thought
    I looked at that combination, it is nice, but I have a planner that I will still use in tandem, and it is dark brown with black inside, so I just stayed consistent. And I am a bit anal, and did not think any of the elastic colors went well with that combo, what color band did you choose?
    04-10-11 11:14 AM
    I have it in Black and Grey.
    That will be sharp as well
    04-10-11 11:16 AM
    If you select the brown/blue one at the bottom of the screen, you will then see a customize link on the left side of the screen, near the price. When that page comes up, you can choose from many colors.
    Thanks!

That's odd that the "customize" isn't there on the initial screen. Even odder, I emailed Vaja a couple days ago asking when more colors will be available cuz I thought Black/Red was the only option...and they responded with "keep checking back for more upcoming options".

Now I need to decide on a color combo...so many choices!!

Leaning towards "****ake" (nice name, and accurate!) for the outside, Brownie for the inside. Or Dark Brown/Black. Wish there were more strap options.
    Last edited by stranger99; 04-10-11 at 02:38 PM.
    04-10-11 02:31 PM
    That will be sharp as well
    I also ordered the same combo for my Bold 9780
    04-10-11 08:39 PM
    I have purchased many cases from this site for my phones. They also have a Playbook Case I will most liely be ordering. Some of the best leather cases I have ever owned.

Vaja - Leather Products

I also ordered a Timbuk2 pouch that will work for my Kindle and/or Playbook.
    wow i like these cases especially the red and black book style one! thanks
    04-11-11 02:00 AM
    I also ordered the same combo for my Bold 9780
    I had a Vaja for my 9000, but went with the Blackberry holster for the Torch, and its falling apart already! I am holding off until the Bold Touch comes out befor I order another Vaja!

04-11-11 05:37 AM
    I looked at that combination, it is nice, but I have a planner that I will still use in tandem, and it is dark brown with black inside, so I just stayed consistent. And I am a bit anal, and did not think any of the elastic colors went well with that combo, what color band did you choose?
    i would like to order dark brown and brownie but right now im still considering weather i need the magnetic function from the original PB case.

i've once order from Vaja but cancel it since im still not sure what my choices would be, it's quite expensive also.
    04-11-11 08:56 AM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD