TheSource.ca has decent prices on PlayBook bundles too. Some include cases, HDMI cables, screen protectors etc.
    10-16-12 03:15 PM
    I do not agree, all there items look and work like brand new and they back their items with a warranty, I love shopping for electronics there. And their customer service is great.
    Does that mean someone should pay more for a "used" item then a new one with a full warranty and support from the manufacturing company?
    10-16-12 03:22 PM
    Does that mean someone should pay more for a "used" item then a new one with a full warranty and support from the manufacturing company?
    I bought mine there...but there is no reason to not buy refurbished...a lot of people buy these used off of ebay...this is another and better option I presented to the OP...that's all...
    10-16-12 06:51 PM
    I bought mine there...but there is no reason to not buy refurbished...a lot of people buy these used off of ebay...this is another and better option I presented to the OP...that's all...
    I guess we got spoiled up here with the last sale we had. I was able to pick up another 32GB for $118. I should have picked up one more for a christmas gift because they all sold out in a couple days.
    10-16-12 10:28 PM
    how about if at asia..anyone know where to get a brand new cheap at malaysia..since canada seller and us seller didnt ship to malaysia..abit hard to get a playbook with cheap price..
    shopblackberry.com ships to Malaysia.
    10-17-12 12:13 AM
    Just got my first playbook. Office Depot has 64 gig for $209. I loving it
    10-17-12 09:18 AM
    I bought 4 32Gb playbooks at WallMart for $118 for 3 of them and $95 for 1 that did not have a charger in the box. Cheapest price I could find and no shipping.
    10-17-12 11:02 AM
    Dude those are horrible prices! Better to buy them at future/bestbuy or staples than shopblackberry!!! Best place I have seen is eBay and second that is Kijiji
    I never claimed they were great...Dude! OP never stated exactly what price he/she is looking for.
    It's not easy finding them in BigBox Stores at the momment.
    Paid $99, new, for mine almost a year ago now
    10-17-12 11:03 AM
    'Off the back of a lorry'...Currys and PC World's prices are cheap as chips.
    10-17-12 01:29 PM
    Here in Canada some costcos still have the Playbook at $97
    so there some in store because theres nothing listed on the website. i would like to pick up a new on for 97 since I cracked the screen on mine while on vacation
    10-17-12 05:32 PM
    If you looking into bundle, the best deal is still with Best Buy Canada. 64G @ $349.99 and 32G @ 249.99. The bundle include a mini keyboard and convertible case plus a rapid travel charger.
    The 32G is the best deal of the two. The regular low price for 32G is at $149.99, essentially you pay an extra $100 for the mini keyboard and convertible case plus the rapid travel charger. Those two items alone set you back around $165.00 that is if you get it from crack berry shop here. Other places charge much higher especially the rapid travel charger.
    10-17-12 08:55 PM
    rescinded because I was wrong.
    10-17-12 10:11 PM
    Not in the market for one, but the first 3 Canadian big box websites I tried (bestbuy/futureshop/staples) all have the 32 gigs available for $150. For what it's worth that still seems high to me. No 16 gigs available, but they recently listed for $100. They will probably crack open another shipping container or three of the 16 gigs soon.
    I bought a 32GB BlackBerry PlayBook, 19 April 2011, for approximately 3 times that price you paid. As for the 16GB models RIM lied to us when it was claimed late last year or early this year there were no more 16GB WiFi BlackBerry PlayBooks available. Did they start manufacturing more tablets? Nobody knows.
    10-18-12 01:17 AM
    If you looking into bundle, the best deal is still with Best Buy Canada. 64G @ $349.99 and 32G @ 249.99. The bundle include a mini keyboard and convertible case plus a rapid travel charger.
    The 32G is the best deal of the two. The regular low price for 32G is at $149.99, essentially you pay an extra $100 for the mini keyboard and convertible case plus the rapid travel charger. Those two items alone set you back around $165.00 that is if you get it from crack berry shop here. Other places charge much higher especially the rapid travel charger.
    I don't think that bundle deal is as good as you think it is. As far as i know only the Source has the BB keyboard in Canada. The rapid charger could be BB. I could be wrong.
    10-18-12 02:55 AM
    I bought a 32GB BlackBerry PlayBook, 19 April 2011, for approximately 3 times that price you paid. As for the 16GB models RIM lied to us when it was claimed late last year or early this year there were no more 16GB WiFi BlackBerry PlayBooks available. Did they start manufacturing more tablets? Nobody knows.
    I bought my first one the same day as you. RIM said they they were discontinuing the 16GB model. That means they stopped making those. They still had plenty in stock. Theres not a lot of them left now.
    10-18-12 03:05 AM
    Yes you are infact correct I was hoping to snag a few 32g but I'm thinking I might grab 16g or two instead its just you can max out the sixteens pretty fast again thanks for the website:-)
    Cheetah Deals now has the 32GB in stock for 159.99. I bought mine there. They are refurbished. They come to you looking completely brand new fully packaged. They have extended warranties. Mine has never given me a problem so for me this was a great deal and purchase. Just mentioning this again since the 32GB is now in stock again and the 64GB is out of stock. Did not see any 16GB. You need to check daily on this website, it always changes.
    10-19-12 07:53 AM
41 12