Hi guys!

I've been using Moon+ Reader for quite some time, but it recently started acting really weird. For instance, after some time, I found that some .epub ebooks went missing (completely wiped off my Playbook). The app itself also crashes sometimes, so I think it's time to make a switch.

Which eReader app would you guys recommend? I will never need to purchase ebooks via the app (like what the Kindle app allows you to do) as all my books are stored in my computer, so that sort of store-like function would be completely useless to me.

I should probably also mention that my ebooks library consists of 90% .epub books, and 10% .pdf books.

Any strong recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    07-01-13 07:11 AM
    Hi guys!

I've been using Moon+ Reader for quite some time, but it recently started acting really weird. For instance, after some time, I found that some .epub ebooks went missing (completely wiped off my Playbook). The app itself also crashes sometimes, so I think it's time to make a switch.

Which eReader app would you guys recommend? I will never need to purchase ebooks via the app (like what the Kindle app allows you to do) as all my books are stored in my computer, so that sort of store-like function would be completely useless to me.

I should probably also mention that my ebooks library consists of 90% .epub books, and 10% .pdf books.

Any strong recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Book reader is the best by far.
    07-01-13 07:14 AM
    Playepub is the best.
    07-01-13 08:19 AM
    Just go to the app world and read up on both and the reviews. Either one seems fine. 99 cents doesn't hurt either.
    07-01-13 08:56 AM
    I have both epub and playpub readers. They both work great to me despite the minor hiccups. I use epub every sunday and wednesday in the kingdom hall. I have the paid version which u can get as a bar file from egoodreader.com for free, along with a host of. Android apps for bb. Hope this helps.
    07-02-13 05:03 AM