Hey all,
    Just wondering whether there's an email/calender/contacts client that works as it should on the pb?

I use Google and it just takes too much effort to keep it working semi decent and I'd rather change to something else than wait months for updates to sort the issues out...

Someone please help
    03-02-12 02:55 AM
    I need an alternative to Google too. I'm just looking for a client to sync smoothly with my device, PB, and computer. I'm tempted to look at Hotmail due to the Skydrive feature.
    03-02-12 07:07 AM
    I need an alternative to Google too. I'm just looking for a client to sync smoothly with my device, PB, and computer. I'm tempted to look at Hotmail due to the Skydrive feature.
    This is my problem, if I add an appointment using my pb, it won't appear on my phone, but works the other way round!
    When I add an attendee on either device it doesn't show on the other

Any ideas anyone?
    03-02-12 10:04 AM
    Same thing happens to me. I am tired of screwing with third party sync programs. And Google Sync has made life miserable by duplicating entries, and failing to sync across my three devices.
    RIM needs to step up to the plate and offer seemless sync for Outlook users, along with seamless sync between devices when one is using one of the major email clients.
    My calendar on my PB is useless. I rely soley on my BB 9650 and my Outlook for accurate info. And syncing with the old usb cord is still the most dependable for me.
    03-02-12 10:17 AM
    Same thing happens to me. I am tired of screwing with third party sync programs. And Google Sync has made life miserable by duplicating entries, and failing to sync across my three devices.
    RIM needs to step up to the plate and offer seemless sync for Outlook users, along with seamless sync between devices when one is using one of the major email clients.
    My calendar on my PB is useless. I rely soley on my BB 9650 and my Outlook for accurate info. And syncing with the old usb cord is still the most dependable for me.
    Yep gsync has done the same thing to me, duplicates all over the place! So now my pb is a calender viewing device....not much use but ah well

Has anyone used Hotmail successfully between pb and bb phone or does this have the same or other problems of its own?
    03-02-12 10:24 AM
    Same thing here in Brazil with Outlook ActiveSync. Other problem that I have is some java sites that I usually opened with the OS1 I can't open with OS2.
    03-02-12 11:56 AM
    someone with no issues wanna help us out? lol
    03-02-12 12:55 PM
    Anyone got any feedback yet?!
    03-04-12 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD