Just spoke with the manager via phone. BB Playbook demo will be available tomorrow. He will call me when its physically there.
    During your test drive of unit, remind yourself that its not the unit you'll receive on Tuesday. (Meaning software related)

04-14-11 07:42 PM
    Did you happen to ask whether that was the only demo scheduled for the Northern Ohio area tomorow? I'm wondering if Sandusky Best Buy will have a demo sometime soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 07:59 PM
    Quite honestly. He put me on hold to contact someone else. Upon his return, he exclaims that orders are coming in & will call me tomorrow to update my arrival of 64GB pre-order. This call would also confirm playbook demo arrival.

RIM needs to remove Best Buy as a retail source. I called two days ago, no one had a clue about launch/demo dates. Tonight, I realized the manager was clueless as well.

Just call the telephone number. Listen to the message about Crapple Ipad2 being out of stock.

Attention RIM. We'll be more than happy to buy your product direct. Why rely on imbeciles to move your product?
    04-14-11 08:45 PM
    Too funny about that message. And when I called my local BBuy, I had a funny feeling that the people I talked to were clueless about the Blackberry Playbook as well...

Seriously, I wish people would research their own products enough to at least recognize the name and know what it is when you ask about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD