Just grabbed a bb rapid charger, bb journal case and hipsreet protector cover for $32.99 at best buy this morning . Sale started today (flyer came in last night )

Just wanted to let everyone know
    RicThot likes this.
    12-28-12 09:45 AM
    Sweet deal!!! Just ordered mine online, free shipping, thanks for the heads up, I don't shop much, I would've missed it if it wasn't for your post!!
    12-28-12 01:49 PM
    Sweet deal!!! Just ordered mine online, free shipping, thanks for the heads up, I don't shop much, I would've missed it if it wasn't for your post!!
    Just curious if you have the direct link for the sale? I was just in Best Buy return the mess of an i pad stand that sales convinced my brother would fit Playbook. I asked saying I heard about this sale and she said "oh no, that was just boxing day" [BOX][/BOX]
    OK even if it is online only she still should know. Anyway, I don't see it on their website. So if you could post it.....
    12-28-12 05:12 PM
    Best Buy

It's on the boxing week flyer online on Page 3
    12-28-12 05:46 PM
    Just curious if you have the direct link for the sale? I was just in Best Buy return the mess of an i pad stand that sales convinced my brother would fit Playbook. I asked saying I heard about this sale and she said "oh no, that was just boxing day" [BOX][/BOX]
    OK even if it is online only she still should know. Anyway, I don't see it on their website. So if you could post it.....
    Sorry Sold Out...

BlackBerry PlayBook Accessory Bundle : iPad & Tablet Chargers - Best Buy Canada
    12-28-12 08:31 PM
    Not a bad deal, but not a fan of the Hip Street screen protector, like the Zagg invisible shield much better. You can really notice the Hip Street screen protector, both in looks and touch, it has a texter to it.
    12-28-12 09:07 PM
    Already sold out at my closest Best Buy's.
    Crazy deal!
    01-03-13 12:42 PM
    So I went to the BestBuy Mobile store here in the mall I work at (Chinook Centre Calgary) and they get all 3 pieces together, ring it through......I'm so happy I don't even notice the fact that they entered the wrong price....34.99 vs 32.99, and comes to 36 bucks after tax but who cares!!! I got a 2nd charging stand for 36 bucks.
    What a SWEET deal. Made me feel like I was taking them to the cleaners.....lol

There are still TONS of stock fellow Calgarians. Get out there quick!
    pungster likes this.
    01-03-13 04:09 PM