I had an issue with getting the Playbook I ordered delivered for Christmas. I ordered a 16GB model from Best Buy on Dec 18th with guaranteed delivery on or before Dec 24th.

Well it never showed up. I called them up, and explained the situation. They cancelled my order, and made me a new one. To make up for it, they gave me a 32GB Playbook, a rapid charger, a silicone skin, and a case with a bluetooth keyboard. I am still shocked that they did that for me. I am still a little disappointed that it didn't show for Christmas, but they made up for it in a big way. So, I retract my statement that I will never buy from them again. I may not order online from them again, but I'll visit the store.

By the way, this thing got here today. It was a gift for my wife, but I've got to say I am pretty jealous. I should have bought two.
    12-29-11 08:35 PM
    Ijelly

......but congratz/
    12-29-11 08:39 PM
    they're giving you what they want to get rid of. win win. i just picked up a new 64 gb pb today.
    12-29-11 08:40 PM
    Sometimes in loss we actually win, and sometimes, pretty big. Congratulations, this was one of those times.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    12-29-11 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD