I was staying at a Kingston University dorm last month and a salesman at an electronics store suggested ustvnow.com . He said all the students used it rather than getting cable. It worked fine from the PlayBook or my Q10.
    I use this just in the browser. Is there an app for it though? Never even thought to look.
    09-07-14 12:26 PM
    I got out the ol' playbook a couple months back and I'm trying to find some good uses for it. Right now I love to go on ShowBox and download some Simpsons episodes or whatever else might interest me. I have tried a few other apps but haven't found many that work on the playbook.

Any suggestions? I'd love to find live American TV apps if I could... XBMC would be great but that isn't going to happen.
    You might want to take a look at this App.....I'm in the process of loading it to my P.B.

XBMC Entertainment Center @ XBMC | Open Source Home Theatre Software
    09-07-14 01:38 PM
    You might want to take a look at this App.....I'm in the process of loading it to my P.B.

XBMC Entertainment Center @ XBMC | Open Source Home Theatre Software
    Where's the bar file?
    Can you confirm that it works?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 04:44 PM
    I can't get XBMC to work anyone have any luck?
    09-13-14 01:39 PM
    is there a recent bar file for the simpsons tapped out?
    10-05-14 06:26 PM
    I actually got the new Kakoa to work and was surprised and it is a very powerful app, never crashed works flawless among many other great ones, wish Telegram would work. In any case, is there a 2015 edition of this thread? I would love to see what folks have loaded up and working. Oh, also the awesome and number 1 remote app for kodi aka Yatse works flawless to if you get the version before the last released.

I would love for somebody to make a list...
    10-12-15 10:03 PM
    XBMC never worked for me or Kodi but SPMC looks like it is borderline and wants to load however still can not get it to load, ashame because the playbook would be spectacular as a media center it put out such a great picture via HDMI. I stick to Kalemsoft, prob one of the best programs ever made for the Playbook IMO!...
    10-12-15 10:06 PM
    XBMC never worked for me or Kodi but SPMC looks like it is borderline and wants to load however still can not get it to load, ashame because the playbook would be spectacular as a media center it put out such a great picture via HDMI. I stick to Kalemsoft, prob one of the best programs ever made for the Playbook IMO!...
    Kalemsoft still working?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 10:18 PM
    Kalemsoft still working?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it does and I use it all the time. IMHO it is the best app ever made for the Playbook. High quality and a must have for media consumption.
    10-12-15 11:04 PM
    I actually got the new Kakoa to work and was surprised and it is a very powerful app, never crashed works flawless among many other great ones, wish Telegram would work. In any case, is there a 2015 edition of this thread? I would love to see what folks have loaded up and working. Oh, also the awesome and number 1 remote app for kodi aka Yatse works flawless to if you get the version before the last released.

I would love for somebody to make a list...
    Do you have the Apk, or Bar File for Yatse the one that you'd talking about?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 11:12 AM
35 12