I can hear you?
    Is that a Question in this context?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-08-13 08:35 AM
    Is that a Question in this context?
    I think so?
    05-08-13 09:52 AM
    Maybe we ought to run the statistics on S_O_M's post times and determine when he is sleeping in his wooden box. But maybe he walks and posts in his sleep. Wear garlic around your neck and carry a mirror.
    Ok been away and trying to do some catch up. Who sleeps in a box and why does he.
    05-08-13 10:03 AM
    I think he just woke up from his usual crypt-coffin nap Explains the lack of comprehension... some Martell VSOP to fire up the old bones?
    05-08-13 10:04 AM
    I think he just woke up from his usual crypt-coffin nap Explains the lack of comprehension... some Martell VSOP to fire up the old bones?
    Who
    05-08-13 10:07 AM
    Why are you "Liking" every post in the forum HelliS22?
    I thought I had a stalker for a minuter there.
    HelliS22 likes this.
    05-08-13 12:19 PM
    Why are you "Liking" every post in the forum HelliS22?
    I thought I had a stalker for a minuter there.
    I like dogs and there are not many in Afghanistan apart from the ones on your plate. Only returned yesterday.
    05-08-13 12:54 PM
    Fully understand F2 but I was always taught that if someone shoots at you, then you shoot back. I struggle with this concept of turn the other cheek?
    My thoughts exactly.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...enamed-803028/

I also stand by my statement "I don't ask for your posts, you volunteer them and I just respond to your stupidity?" I don't follow him around having a pop at his posts? (sounds of confusion and turning pages as I look for pictures of Thor to hang on my dart board).
    If you don't want a response don't post a question.
    05-08-13 02:09 PM
    My thoughts exactly.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...enamed-803028/

If you don't want a response don't post a question.
    You are definitely one weird *****.
    05-08-13 02:30 PM
    Let's see we are supposed to be bashing Heins , not each other, because the Playbook has not yet had the update to BB 10. Even after we do get some sort of update, which will happen only after RIM is satisfied that it will not upset the phone system operators, it may not contain all the features that. PB users want. Specifically I have a question about Bluetooth interactions with the phones supposedly having dual mode version 4 Bluetooth and the PB having version 2.1 +EDR . Is there are hardware lack in the PB which would prevent use of profiles which would prevent use of wanted profiles on the PB? Of course the situation is also complicated by RIM's emphasis on security and having a split between personal and work use.
    05-08-13 03:37 PM
    Come on!! Adults on a forum of a mobile device acting like children.
    Twitter, Facebook even on YouTube people cannot leave a normal comment.

Don't like blackberry? Buy something else and leave!!
    Don't agree with blackberry policy? Go work there and become CEO yourself and do it perfect!!
    05-08-13 04:40 PM
    What? You haven't heard of Boston Baked Beans??????? And if I'm correct, Heinz is an American company based in Penn? And our current Sec of State is married to the Heinz widow.

And only vegetarian baked beans went with our kosher hot dogs as "Franks and Beans!"

Yup. "Beans, beans are good for the heart, the more you eat the more you (buy ipad) fart (apps)!"

But I will say that we never ate them on toast! At least, not in my household.
    Heinz, you know I bought H spaghetti for the first time since being a kid from Tesco last night and the first mouthful tasted of BB10 and BIS...bitter and vulgar, perhaps after that experience I may not pick up.another BB device for 25 years too....
    05-09-13 07:34 PM
    I wouldn't bet against it, but I don't know if I believe "100%", either. Remember that BB has had to backtrack completely on two significant things: the BBOS Java runtime for QNX (if they'd been able to make that one work the last two years would have been VERY different) and the Theme Studio for OS7, which later mysteriously leaked with no clear explanation why it got canceled.

I'm pretty sure BB10 will come to the PlayBook, and as I say I'm impressed that they're even putting in the effort considering they likely don't even have any more PlayBooks to sell, but I'm not so naive to think it couldn't be canceled.
    Especially considering the PlayBook never made them any money.

I have to laugh at some of the arm chair CEO's around here. They claim that Thorston doesn't know what he's doing or that should have released BB10 for the PB first. If not for Thorsten, BlackBerry would have already been done and dusted with BlackBerry users bemoaning the loss. Tell me which is the better *business* decision, make a solid product to sell to your built in market of 60-80 million who will offer much greater exposure and gross profit or offer a free OS upgrade to 1.5 million that you never made a dime nor will you in the future just so a few of them are no longer pissed. Without BlackBerry making money there is no hope whatsoever of seeing BlackBerry serviving let alone making BlackBerry 10 available on the PB.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 01:25 AM
    Heinz, you know I bought H spaghetti for the first time since being a kid from Tesco last night and the first mouthful tasted of BB10 and BIS...bitter and vulgar, perhaps after that experience I may not pick up.another BB device for 25 years too....
    Must be a glutton for punishment. So you are a kid from Tesco. Where is that?
    05-10-13 01:48 AM
    it does not matter at all to ignore what this mr says
    05-10-13 03:28 AM
    Especially considering the PlayBook never made them any money.

I have to laugh at some of the arm chair CEO's around here. They claim that Thorston doesn't know what he's doing or that should have released BB10 for the PB first. If not for Thorsten, BlackBerry would have already been done and dusted with BlackBerry users bemoaning the loss. Tell me which is the better *business* decision, make a solid product to sell to your built in market of 60-80 million who will offer much greater exposure and gross profit or offer a free OS upgrade to 1.5 million that you never made a dime nor will you in the future just so a few of them are no longer pissed. Without BlackBerry making money there is no hope whatsoever of seeing BlackBerry serviving let alone making BlackBerry 10 available on the PB.
    That's a short view.

First, BB had been tested on the playbook all along so it would not have been so difficult to deliver it on the playbook first.

Second, showcasing a successful OS on their existing device would have made up for the poor history of the playbook, restored their reputation and boosted the sales of the coming phones.

Third, when you are a big player on the market you don't count only by products one by one. You are a big name, so you support the existing products, and especially if you sold them at a premium price you avoid being called a swindler by your existing clients.

I strongly suspect that the ONLY reason why they didn't deliver it on the playbook first is that they knew BB10 was so full of bugs and shortcomings that having it tested on the playbook would have decreased the sales of the phones.

However, that doesn't explain why they are not delivering it now, since it's been operational for months. It's a Blackberry trade secret, it's called being mean bitches.
    05-10-13 04:00 AM
    Tesco is a grocery store.
    05-10-13 05:41 AM
    Any Fresh & Easy location Kid? Puberty started 26 years ago lol Sir seems to be the order of the day pmsl....however never Mr me, Orange UK senior is still with us
    05-10-13 03:06 PM
    What? You haven't heard of Boston Baked Beans??????? And if I'm correct, Heinz is an American company based in Penn? And our current Sec of State is married to the Heinz widow.

And only vegetarian baked beans went with our kosher hot dogs as "Franks and Beans!"

Yup. "Beans, beans are good for the heart, the more you eat the more you (buy ipad) fart (apps)!"

But I will say that we never ate them on toast! At least, not in my household.
    You see F2 this is what happens when you are dragged up in a third world country like the UK. We are taught that Boston was where all those belligerent people threw all the tea over the side of the ship! They should have known that there's too much water in botany bay to make a good strong cup of tea but anyway they tried. There was definitely no mention whatsoever of Boston baked beans in my history books!
    FF22 likes this.
    05-12-13 07:42 AM
    You see F2 this is what happens when you are dragged up in a third world country like the UK. We are taught that Boston was where all those belligerent people threw all the tea over the side of the ship! They should have known that there's too much water in botany bay to make a good strong cup of tea but anyway they tried. There was definitely no mention whatsoever of Boston baked beans in my history books!
    And we've never made a good cuppa tea since. Fruity flavors and lemon squeezed in to add zest - really, tea?.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-12-13 08:29 AM
    Tesco is a grocery store.
    What? When did that happen then?. You'll be telling me next that I missed the bb10 upgrade!
    05-12-13 09:35 AM
    And we've never made a good cuppa tea since. Fruity flavors and lemon squeezed in to add zest - really, tea?.
    The fruity flavour come from the sea water you see. Why throw all that tea overboard in the first place? On the bright side they did go on to invent baked beans or so they claim! It was actually the aboriginal tribes that stole the recipe from Isaac Newton who actually stole it himself from Leonardo! I can't understand but I'm happy that they didn't throw the beans in the sea as well. But that's what happens when you live near botany bay.
    05-12-13 09:47 AM
    The fruity flavour come from the sea water you see. Why throw all that tea overboard in the first place? On the bright side they did go on to invent baked beans or so they claim! It was actually the aboriginal tribes that stole the recipe from Isaac Newton who actually stole it himself from Leonardo! I can't understand but I'm happy that they didn't throw the beans in the sea as well. But that's what happens when you live near botany bay.
    I think you might be confusing islands. Australia is a different island than the entire Western Hemisphere! But then again, the Panama Canal created an additional island(s): North and South America.
    05-12-13 10:54 AM
    I think you might be confusing islands. Australia is a different island than the entire Western Hemisphere! But then again, the Panama Canal created an additional island(s): North and South America.
    Yet another revelation, Australia is an island? You just can't trust anyone with a JCB these days!
    05-12-13 01:07 PM
124 ... 345