I am not standing on my head because you all just want to look up my skirt.. Oooppppssss....
    Forget that I obviously don't wear skirts, no never. I also don't know how to lock the screen ok!
    It's a kilt. Still no one wants to witness you losing a couple of marbles either. However watching you chasing after them will be hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 08:54 AM
    S_O_M if your upside down we wouldn't have to look up your skirt everything would be hanging out. MY EYES MY EYES !!

I know we are stupid here be I think this is how to lock the screen.
    Will it work on my screen because I don't have the same screen as you.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:46 AM
    I don't know but if I was you I would try it if people keep sending you up side down print. Unless you like doing keg stands. Does Brandy come in a keg?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 12:21 PM
    I don't know but if I was you I would try it if people keep sending you up side down print. Unless you like doing keg stands. Does Brandy come in a keg?
    No but wine does!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 01:05 PM
    I would stick with draft beer then. I'm not a wine person unless its homemade or desert wine.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 01:37 PM
    S_O_M if your upside down we wouldn't have to look up your skirt everything would be hanging out. MY EYES MY EYES !!

I know we are stupid here be I think this is how to lock the screen.
    See I told you my screens not the same.
    Attached Thumbnails This is becomng a depressing place to visit...-img_00000039.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-10-13 02:30 PM
    See I told you my screens not the same.
    no wonder you're sad_old_man....look at that screen........................booringggg....you have a folder for clocks?.....you need more than one clock?

and before you ask to see my playbook screen...i haven't had it on in the past 2 weeks....i've forgotten what it looks like.....I refuse to look at until i get the bb10 update....there i said it....I admit it...i've become a fanboy.......and i'm not cutting my hair (i'm using Veet instead) until they release bb10 for playbook.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 02:50 PM
    no wonder you're sad_old_man....look at that screen........................booringggg....you have a folder for clocks?.....you need more than one clock?

and before you ask to see my playbook screen...i haven't had it on in the past 2 weeks....i've forgotten what it looks like.....I refuse to look at until i get the bb10 update....there i said it....I admit it...i've become a fanboy.......and i'm not cutting my hair (i'm using Veet instead) until they release bb10 for playbook.
    Ok so I like to be punctual wherever I am in the world. It's not a crime is it? You want to see my other screens, I have forty two of them.
    06-10-13 03:49 PM
    Oh so you are a pilot and you are punctual???

I call BS.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 07:03 PM
    He always knows exactly how late he is.
    sad_old_man and ren2008 like this.
    06-10-13 07:07 PM
    S_O_M I hate to bring this up but your Bridge folder is a little empty.
    Here is my PlayBook clock.
    Attached Thumbnails This is becomng a depressing place to visit...-img_00000183.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-10-13 09:30 PM
    S_O_M I hate to bring this up but your Bridge folder is a little empty.
    Here is my PlayBook clock.
    Duck for dinner it is then!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-11-13 10:09 AM
    Sorry S_O_M I just had to do that. Remember its all fun and games..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 10:15 AM
    Sorry S_O_M I just had to do that. Remember its all fun and games..
    Would you prefer plum or orange sause at your requiem?
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-11-13 10:21 AM
    Plum I'm allergic to oranges.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 10:33 AM
    Duck for dinner it is then!
    Make sure the duck is fat. It's the oil that makes the difference.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-11-13 11:30 AM
    This is becomng a depressing place to visit...-images.jpg

It's ON
    06-11-13 11:45 AM
    Your despicable! I should have had S_O_M throw Brady on your carpet fire.
    06-11-13 11:52 AM
    I don't really see what the big fuss about BB10 on the PlayBook is all about. I for one, like it just the way it is. It does everything I need it to do as is. Having a Q10, I see how the hub, flow, etc benefit a phone but I don't see it being a good experience on a landscape tablet. Also I like the fact that there is a difference in the UI and gesters going back and forth from my PlayBook to the Q10. Makes me feel I have two different actual devices as opposed to Apple for instance where the UI is the same so going from a iPhone to a iPad, it is the exact experience so it just seems like going from a smaller iPhone to a bigger one. My PlayBook does everything I need it to do, I have more games on it I can play, the few apps I do use on it comes in handy, and it plays movies beautifully. I'll take an update to PB OS 2.0 before I'd worry about BB10 personally.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 01:02 PM
    Oh oh, another non drinker!
    06-11-13 01:09 PM
    I know that I'm not a non drinker. Being on this forum makes you over drink.
    eddy_berry and sad_old_man like this.
    06-11-13 10:16 PM
    I know that I'm not a non drinker. Being on this forum makes you over drink.
    Hear hear!
    06-12-13 01:52 AM
    Hear hear!
    I can't at the moment I have my headset on.
    06-12-13 09:57 AM
    I can't at the moment I have my headset on.
    Does your headset go over or under the tinfoil hat ? Any interference or static?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 01:26 PM
    I don't really see what the big fuss about BB10 on the PlayBook is all about. I for one, like it just the way it is. It does everything I need it to do as is. Having a Q10, I see how the hub, flow, etc benefit a phone but I don't see it being a good experience on a landscape tablet. Also I like the fact that there is a difference in the UI and gesters going back and forth from my PlayBook to the Q10. Makes me feel I have two different actual devices as opposed to Apple for instance where the UI is the same so going from a iPhone to a iPad, it is the exact experience so it just seems like going from a smaller iPhone to a bigger one. My PlayBook does everything I need it to do, I have more games on it I can play, the few apps I do use on it comes in handy, and it plays movies beautifully. I'll take an update to PB OS 2.0 before I'd worry about BB10 personally.

Posted via CB10
    There is an update to 2.0. Try 2.1, it'll screw you up big time.
    06-12-13 11:45 PM
224 ... 45678 ...