I just got a new beats Solo HD ..and um using it with my PB ..and it sounds amazing !

but I was wondering ...will it sound better with an ipod nano ?

if the nano will give me much more sound quality and higher volume I will buy it ..

any suggestions ?
    cary709394 likes this.
    09-05-13 11:22 PM
    I just got a new beats Solo HD ..and um using it with my PB ..and it sounds amazing !

but I was wondering ...will it sound better with an ipod nano ?

if the nano will give me much more sound quality and higher volume I will buy it ..

any suggestions ?
    the thing about "Beats" are the drivers they use in the headphones. Both units will sound the same. You may get better sound from a PC or HTC phone with "Beats built in" as it'll have some more software codecs to go along with the specific audio drivers for the "Beats" headphones.

(used to own a pair of Beats Pro)
    09-05-13 11:30 PM
    Shouldn't make any difference. Stay BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    miroozy likes this.
    09-05-13 11:31 PM
    don't use mp3 as a music format is recommended too..

You didn't specify but I'm just saying
    09-05-13 11:34 PM
    PB has a way better sound card that CrapPod nano.

iPods are notorious to having cheap sound cards as most who buy them just want to listen to music and be done with it.

Now if you wanna use those over priced headphones of yours to your advantage in terms of listening to just music, I do not suggest the PB but a Sansa Clip with Rockbox installed. That way you can load up FLAC(or even your VBR v0 mp3s) and have expandable storage, even up to 64gb! That little bugger is a monster and very underrated. And it's extremely portable!

If you still wanna go with the PB, by all means go ahead but buy Neutron Music Player along with it.
    miroozy likes this.
    09-06-13 12:06 AM
    the thing about "Beats" are the drivers they use in the headphones. Both units will sound the same. You may get better sound from a PC or HTC phone with "Beats built in" as it'll have some more software codecs to go along with the specific audio drivers for the "Beats" headphones.

(used to own a pair of Beats Pro)
    so I should go with a built in beats HTC mobile ..ok thanks man
    09-06-13 12:27 AM
    don't use mp3 as a music format is recommended too..

You didn't specify but I'm just saying
    wav ? flac ? will it make any difference ?
    09-06-13 12:28 AM
    PB has a way better sound card that CrapPod nano.

iPods are notorious to having cheap sound cards as most who buy them just want to listen to music and be done with it.

Now if you wanna use those over priced headphones of yours to your advantage in terms of listening to just music, I do not suggest the PB but a Sansa Clip with Rockbox installed. That way you can load up FLAC(or even your VBR v0 mp3s) and have expandable storage, even up to 64gb! That little bugger is a monster and very underrated. And it's extremely portable!

If you still wanna go with the PB, by all means go ahead but buy Neutron Music Player along with it.
    heart about sansa ..I will look more into it ..
    but what about Neutron ? will it give improved sound quality ?
    09-06-13 12:30 AM
    wav ? flac ? will it make any difference ?
    Well almost anything is better than mp3 lol
    09-06-13 12:41 AM
    gonna try flac now on pb and let's see what do I get !

tried it..and no much of a difference ..lol
    Last edited by miroozy; 09-06-13 at 01:22 AM.
    09-06-13 01:10 AM
    Omg guys ..just tried Neutron music player..it's beyond amazing ! ..it's really incredible ..it's like it enhanced the pb and the beats !
    Djlatino and dmlis like this.
    09-06-13 02:23 AM
    gonna try flac now on pb and let's see what do I get ! tried it..and no much of a difference ..lol
    Seriously, you can't tell the difference between a compressed mp3 and flac?
    09-06-13 07:35 AM
    So, you wanna chill down the street with a PB in your pocket? ^^

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    09-06-13 07:43 AM
    Beats suck, they're overpriced just because of Dre. Get you a pair of Sony headphones, much better.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    09-06-13 07:46 AM
    Seriously, you can't tell the difference between a compressed mp3 and flac?
    believe me ..I noticed no difference ..maybe the flacs I got were originally mp3's !
    09-07-13 03:26 PM
    So, you wanna chill down the street with a PB in your pocket? ^^

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    well ..it's not a problem for me ..coz um on a wheelchair
    09-07-13 03:27 PM
    Beats suck, they're overpriced just because of Dre. Get you a pair of Sony headphones, much better.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    sony will work better a sony device ..I don't think that it will present it's maximum performance on a playbook or any thing else ..
    09-07-13 03:28 PM
    well ..it's not a problem for me ..coz um on a wheelchair
    Enjoy your beats dude.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4780 O2 Uk
    miroozy likes this.
    09-08-13 06:51 AM
    Enjoy your beats dude.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4780 O2 Uk
    thanks dude ..I really appreciate it
    09-08-13 07:13 PM
    they are making a difference.beats is a great headphone not to heavy but fits snug. The color great is very vibrant and the sound quality is excellent.
    09-19-13 11:16 PM

Z10? Why yes it is.
    I don't know about that, they're some of the most comfortable headphones I've ever tried on

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    09-19-13 11:35 PM
    Hello!
    The iPod Nano(6th Generation) uses a Cirrus Logic CLI1544C0 audio codec, versus a Wolfson WM8994E Audio Codec.
    The iPod Nano AC is designed to be a low-power-consumption chip, so don't expect a "high audio processing performance" from it.
    The PlayBook Audio Coded is designed to control multiple channels and speakers, it supports stereo and dolby systems, also it can control more than 2 stereo levels, what i mean with that? If inside your headphones your got 6 "sound-ways", the PlayBook will manage to control it.
    The Wolfson codec also supports headphones amp.
    But...
    The PlayBook native music player lacks the control of these features, it will only produce the classic 2-way stereo that we already know.
    The only way to achieve an perfect sound quality with your Beats and the PlayBook were if the PlayBook actually got drivers to control the frequencies, levels and audio channels from it, and in this case, it don't have, and i doubt someone will do it.
    Basically if you already have the PlayBook stay with it, it's better than the Ipod Nano, but not that much.
    Oh, if you wan't a good experience, you can buy a cheap android phone, root it and install Beats Audios System on it, it's possible
    09-20-13 10:17 PM