They don't always have the best track record .

Generally speaking, if they hint about it. And it's a surprise to us close to BBRY. It usually ends up being selective believery. That's right. I made up believery.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Best track record or not, things hinted have in BB10 have shown up in the OS.
    09-15-13 06:51 PM

Generally speaking, if they hint about it. And it's a surprise to us close to BBRY. It usually ends up being selective believery. That's right. I made up believery.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Oh, here I thought some glass keyboard assisted you!
    09-15-13 06:55 PM

Posted via CB from my LE
    LOL! Never mind hint. Thor promised the BB10 on Playbook remember? Yeah I like BBM to come to playbook I don't think it will stretch the company's budget, time or even a challenge for the dev team, but I'll be damn if I trust anything coming out of the company's mouth. Action is all that I need.
    09-15-13 07:30 PM
    LOL! Never mind hint. Thor promised the BB10 on Playbook remember? Yeah I like BBM to come to playbook I don't think it will stretch the company's budget, time or even a challenge for the dev team, but I'll be damn if I trust anything coming out of the company's mouth. Action is all that I need.
    That's kind of where my mind went on it too

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-15-13 07:35 PM
    Huh, has BB promised something again? Huh, has BB hinted at something again? HUH!
    09-15-13 08:14 PM
    if it turns up, its a plus. If not, well no big suprise. Just a shame we can't bridge it anymore if you have gone to BB10.

Regardless, I'm curious - has anyone on the beta program for the android app tried converting it yet do we know? I haven't seen anything about this in the forms so far?
    09-17-13 04:26 AM
    ...am I to understand that Blackberry lost a LOT of money on the Playbook and now you expect them to pour even more money into it? I seriously doubt that will happen. That being said...I still want to buy a Playbook if the price is right. I'll just go into it knowing that the device is an AS IS purchase. I enjoyed having the 64GB that I paid $300 for if only it had not had the camera issue. Now, I'm willing to pay $150 to get back in.
    09-17-13 04:53 AM
    ...am I to understand that Blackberry lost a LOT of money on the Playbook and now you expect them to pour even more money into it? I seriously doubt that will happen. That being said...I still want to buy a Playbook if the price is right. I'll just go into it knowing that the device is an AS IS purchase. I enjoyed having the 64GB that I paid $300 for if only it had not had the camera issue. Now, I'm willing to pay $150 to get back in.
    I don't think it's really our problem that they lost money on it! I paid money for it and expected to get constant support and a high quality product. If they didn't know what to do with that money, or if they were not able to attract other customers for their money, that's really not my problem. It's theirs so they shouldn't make it mine. And that's the reason BB devices are bottom of my "to purchase" list now!
    09-17-13 05:13 AM
    If BlackBerry just updated the Android runtime on the PlayBook to Jelly Bean it would mean that the Android version could be side loaded or made available on BBW.

This would:

1. Remove the need to maintain a PlayBook specific version. Updates to the Android version would be applicable to PB users.

2. Allow many more android apps to be able to be run on the PlayBook.

3. Give something back to PlayBook owners who rightly feel hard done by BlackBerry over the row-back of bringing BB10 to the PB.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 06:37 AM
    If BlackBerry just updated the Android runtime on the PlayBook to Jelly Bean it would mean that the Android version could be side loaded or made available on BBW.

This would:

1. Remove the need to maintain a PlayBook specific version. Updates to the Android version would be applicable to PB users.

2. Allow many more android apps to be able to be run on the PlayBook.

3. Give something back to PlayBook owners who rightly feel hard done by BlackBerry over the row-back of bringing BB10 to the PB.

Posted via CB10
    Or maybe they would try to save money by porting the ios code to playbook.
    09-17-13 06:46 AM
    Update from ICS to Jelly Bean would be relatively straightforward. It was done with BB10. There must be some similarities there.

If BlackBerry did ONE more enhancement to PBOS it should be this.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 07:25 AM
    Playbook owners need BBM as a compensation. BB10 is very similar to Playbook's OS so it should be easy to bring BBM app from BB10 to Playbooks. I really wanna go for@shiz right now coz even non-Blackberry tablets get BBM but not their own product.
    10-30-13 06:03 PM
    Playbook owners need BBM as a compensation. BB10 is very similar to Playbook's OS so it should be easy to bring BBM app from BB10 to Playbooks. I really wanna go for@shiz right now coz even non-Blackberry tablets get BBM but not their own product.
    Ahem...I'm sorry but Playbook is not a RIM/Blackberry product...some ******-bag company came up with it. Don't know what you're talking about mate! Mmmm nope...nope.
    khoanguyen2010 likes this.
    10-31-13 04:00 AM
    I'll try my best to get bbm on blackberry PlayBook�
    05-16-14 12:19 PM
    BlackBerry spends money to attract developers to develop apps for their platform, how ironic that they, BlackBerry,refuses to develop apps for their own platform. For this reason, once my PB is dead, no more BlackBerry stuffs in the house.
    twis likes this.
    05-17-14 01:04 PM
    Blackberry playbooks should be able to get blackberry messager its a blackberry for godsake we need a new ios software but when you look at your update it says your blackberry is up to date so what do we do in the mean time we cant get bbm all of your games are **** i feel like chucking this in a rivier
    06-03-14 08:27 AM
    Hello add ke on bbm 7E189B37
    06-03-14 08:33 AM
    Blackberry playbooks should be able to get blackberry messager its a blackberry for godsake we need a new ios software but when you look at your update it says your blackberry is up to date so what do we do in the mean time we cant get bbm all of your games are **** i feel like chucking this in a rivier
    I think you are a bit late on the rant......oh well better late than never....
    06-03-14 09:03 AM
43 12