1. anonymous23423423566's Avatar
    For anyone using BBM over the bridge connection, do you ever get any issues with the Read status not updating properly?

    I find that when I'm chatting with my contacts, the notification will come up just fine, i'll tap on it, open BBM and it marks the stuff that my contact sent to me as Read (the little yellow dot turns grey). After that though, it seems that any subsequent messages I receive aren't marked as Read anymore unless I close the running bridge app and reopen it again (at that point, the yellow dots turn grey).

    Also, when receiving the subsequent bbm messages after the original ones, I've noticed that the notification in the top left stays there until I reopen BBM to clear the received messages.

    Any ideas on how to fix this?
    08-10-12 12:03 PM
  2. apengue1's Avatar
    It's the way it is at the moment. You don't have to re open the bridge app. Just click once or twice on the chat you are participating on on the left hand side if the screen. As for the red glow with no notification, this disappears after a short time. It's not perfect yet. Don't forget that in the short future, the pb will get its own dedicated bbm app with bb10.
    08-10-12 02:51 PM
  3. anonymous23423423566's Avatar
    Cool, thanks for confirming you are also having the same issue; otherwise I love my playbook and bold 9900 combination and can't wait for BB10
    08-10-12 11:21 PM
  4. apengue1's Avatar
    Lol cool, glad I could help
    08-10-12 11:39 PM
  5. diegonei's Avatar
    I just move to a different chat and then back, 90% of the time it updates. The other 10% takes repeating the procedure 1-∞ times...
    08-11-12 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD