i had my bbm working since i got my playbook last week all the way till saturday evening. all of sudden, after receiving a bbm, i opened it on my playbook but it kept showing the green circle. deleted bridge, restarted everything...still no change. running the latest playbook os and bbm 6. wld really appreciate any help. thanks
    05-08-11 12:39 PM
    I don't even know how to get my BBM on the bridge.
    05-08-11 12:40 PM
    I don't even know how to get my BBM on the bridge.
    You need to have a berry that runs on OS 5 or OS 6.
    You need the new version of BBM 5.0.3.22 or Beta 6.0.x.x
    You also need the newest version of Bridge 1.0.0.88

On your Playbook you need the latest OS.
    05-08-11 12:45 PM
    i had my bbm working since i got my playbook last week all the way till saturday evening. all of sudden, after receiving a bbm, i opened it on my playbook but it kept showing the green circle. deleted bridge, restarted everything...still no change. running the latest playbook os and bbm 6. wld really appreciate any help. thanks

KB26643 Step-by-step:

Safely un-pair the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    Close all running applications.
    On the BlackBerry Playbook tablet, Go to options, BlackBerry Bridge. Highlight the BlackBerry smartphone and click disconnect.
    On the BlackBerry PlayBook, click the options menu, click Bluetooth�. Click the Pencil icon, then click the delete icon (trash) beside the BlackBerry smartphone.
    On the BlackBerry smartphone, launch BlackBerry Bridge. Change BlackBerry Bridge to Off
    On the BlackBerry smartphone, go into options, then Bluetooth. Highlight the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet, then click the menu and choose disconnect.
    Pair the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    Complete steps in KB26067 to pair the BlackBerry PlayBook and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    Do not launch any applications
    Repeat the unpairing and pairing process.
    Repeat Step 1 above to un-pair.
    Repeat Step 2 above to pair.
    Restart the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
    Press and hold the Power button until the Turn Off / Restart prompt is displayed.
    Select Restart.

KB26067 Step-by-step:

On the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, navigate to and touch the Settings (Gear) icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
    From the list on the left, touch the BlackBerry Bridge entry.
    Touch the Setup button.
    Optional: Enter a customized bluetooth name for your BlackBerry PlayBook.
    Touch the Next button.
    If you do not have the BlackBerry Bridge application present on your BlackBerry smartphone follow the instructions on the screen to install it.
    Touch the Continue button.
    Follow the instructions on the screen from within the BlackBerry Bridge application on your BlackBerry smartphone to either pair using the barcode method or manual method.
    Once this is complete swipe up from the bottom frame of the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and confirm you have a BlackBerry Bridge category and that all icons are present.
    05-08-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD