I guess I may be the only user in the world that actually likes and has subscribed to bbm music. I didn't see or hear anything about future bb10 integration at blackberry jam. I was assuming that when they demonatrated bbm on bb10 and talked about the new features like video chat integration..that maybe they would mention future bbm music integration? But of course that didn't happen, so what do you think? bbm music will make its way to the playbook one day or will it die with bb7?
    10-09-12 09:14 PM
    Given that music sales will be handled through BlackBerry App World on BlackBerry 10, I'm guessing BBM music as it is now will ultimately just end up integrated though App World, BBM and the OS itself.
    10-09-12 09:25 PM
    Hey Koolwater,

You're not alone. I use it too.
    10-09-12 09:40 PM
    I guess it is safe to say all services and apps available now will also be there for BlackBerry 10 (Protect, Travel, BBM, BBM Music, Wallet).

Either that or we better start shooting people over at Waterloo...
    10-09-12 09:47 PM
    It'll be on there. I tried the free trial when it was free...last spring I think it was. or is it still free??
    10-09-12 10:30 PM
    I guess it is safe to say all services and apps available now will also be there for BlackBerry 10 (Protect, Travel, BBM, BBM Music, Wallet).

Either that or we better start shooting people over at Waterloo...
    Please don't shoot us!!
    10-09-12 10:31 PM
    No sir i love bbm i think it's awesome i was surprised to not see it on the playbook although i'm sure there was a good reason for not having it on the playbook.
    10-09-12 10:41 PM
    No sir i love bbm i think it's awesome i was surprised to not see it on the playbook although i'm sure there was a good reason for not having it on the playbook.
    Yes. The technology to make BBM work on the QNX based OS just didn't exist. BIS/BES and the Java OS are heavy reliant on PINs. It's hardcover into them. They had to come out with a new way to handle it, and it was making BBM BBID based, instead of PIN based.

We'll see it on the PlayBook once BB10 hits... Unless RIM decides we've been good this year.
    10-10-12 12:48 AM