For some reason my icon picture for my bbm on bridge is not there. The text is there but the picture is not. Also, the icon still works fine. I did a soft reboot but it's still missing. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm loving my PB and have had no issues whatsoever, this however is a minor one. Thanks in advance.
    05-31-11 12:17 AM
    This has been covered before. Soft reset seemed to work.

If that doesnt do it for you you may want to try a hard reset or unpair your phone, delete the playbook from your bridge, and then re-pair.
    05-31-11 12:22 AM
    For some reason my icon picture for my bbm on bridge is not there. The text is there but the picture is not. Also, the icon still works fine. I did a soft reboot but it's still missing. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm loving my PB and have had no issues whatsoever, this however is a minor one. Thanks in advance.
    This happened to me as well, what fixed it for me was turning off the bridge and turning it back on from the top right menu on the playbook. i have a password on my phone, as soon as i logged in via the bridge all icons were restored!
    05-31-11 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD