Hello crack fiends,

So when I get a new BBM message and I click top left corner to view in blackberry bridge, the message is nowhere to be seen. In fact. The only thing I see is my contacts.... None of the chats show up. If I try to send a message over BBM, from my pb it sends but still doesn't show on the pb.

Any ideas?
    12-28-12 12:06 PM
    1. Reboot
    2. Check for PB software upgrades (2.1.0.1314)
    2. Hit Appworld and check your Bridge and BBM versions are aligned and current on phone and PB
    kbz1960 and Mellfee like this.
    12-28-12 12:31 PM
    1. Reboot
    2. Check for PB software upgrades (2.1.0.1314)
    2. Hit Appworld and check your Bridge and BBM versions are aligned and current on phone and PB
    Yes, do this. I've had this problem before, I simply rebooted my PlayBook.
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-28-12 04:20 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys. I rebooted the PB but got nothing. Hard reset....nothing. Re-booted the phone (bold 9790 os7) and got the message "uncaught exception:java.lang.error". Apparently you sometimes get that message when an app doesn't install properly. The only app I've installed recently was Bridge so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it's still the same....
    12-28-12 04:49 PM
    Check to make sure that BBM is checked off in the settings. Go into the bridge app click on your playbook icon. Select device properties and then make sure BBM is checked. Had this happen to me once. Other option is to a battery pull on your phone and try that. Good luck.
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-28-12 06:22 PM
    Thanks Chrispy, but still not a sausage.... It was checked already but I unchecked it and saved then went back through it but it didn't fix it. It's syncing my contacts, just no chats. I know it's going to be one of those easy fixes but it's a bit frustrating at the moment. It has to have something to do with the uncaught exception.
    12-28-12 07:48 PM
    After you uninstalled bridge did you do a battery pull before you reinstalled it? I would do that then reinstall I am just pulling at straws here. Also on the playbook under settings does it show your blackberry is connected?
    12-29-12 09:45 PM
    Yeah, I'm in a world of Blackberry pain at the moment with a bricked phone.... Desktop Manager Software isn't talking to it properly and I've ended up with Error code 507. I'm retiring to the OS forum till I get the phone back on it's feet.

Thanks
    12-30-12 07:58 AM
    Ok, took all day but got the OS back on the phone now. Re-installed Bridge, without the uncaught error and chats are now showing up on the PB. As far as I can tell everything is sweet.

So just to recap in case anyone else has this issue, as far as I can tell Blackberry Bridge did not install properly on my phone. A restart did not help though it has for other people. Un-installing and then re-installing Blackberry Bridge did not help either, although it appears to have solved the issue for the majority of other users who have had this problem. In the end I had to re-install my OS on my phone and then re-install Blackberry Bridge and it is now working flawlessly.

Muchas Gracias Amigos!
    12-30-12 12:40 PM