So i know this has been an issue from the start and that is the pb marking messages as recieved. Bothered me enough that i refused to use BBM on the pb. Well I am currently running the latest 2.0 beta and decided to play with it. Not sure if anyone elese has found this but if you tap on the actual BBM contact (on the left in your contacts list) after recieving a message it will actually show it as recieved.

Just something I thought I would share.

Oh, and on a side note. my wife got a ipad the same day I got a pd (back when the pb was $200 off). Playing with both I like the pb more for 85% of what i use it for. Really dont give a f_____ about angry birds
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    12-10-11 11:02 PM
    So i know this has been an issue from the start and that is the pb marking messages as recieved. Bothered me enough that i refused to use BBM on the pb. Well I am currently running the latest 2.0 beta and decided to play with it. Not sure if anyone elese has found this but if you tap on the actual BBM contact (on the left in your contacts list) after recieving a message it will actually show it as recieved.

Just something I thought I would share.

Oh, and on a side note. my wife got a ipad the same day I got a pd (back when the pb was $200 off). Playing with both I like the pb more for 85% of what i use it for. Really dont give a f_____ about angry birds
    nice tip thanks. and i agree, if i hear one more person talk about angry birds i will follow them home and kill their pets. slowly.
    12-10-11 11:07 PM
    ......Really dont give a f_____ about angry birds
    ^^ that there is epic..... loved it
    12-10-11 11:14 PM
    Sorry, little update. It actually requires a double tap (oh yeah!) not just a single. You need to make sure that message is down

And I know it hasnt been long since my last post but I still dont give a f____ about angry birds. Who wants to start a petition to NEVER bring angry birds to the pb?
    anindoc likes this.
    12-10-11 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD