Well,

The end of June is almost here, and no bb10 update for the playbook. All the things you may have read about the Mexico tweets, etc. said in a few weeks we'd get the update! What in god's creation is the hold up for this now? I am getting quite frustrated with BlackBerry.

Didn't they have people working on it at one point, then later...much later, someone on here says they knew someone who works for the company and said they are debating whether to release it or not.....WTF???

CAN SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING OR TELL US SOMETHING AS TO WHEN THIS GOD DAMN UPDATE IS COMING??? SERIOUSLY!!!! EVERYONE ELSE GOT THE CHRIST'S SAKE UPDATE....WHY NOT US ?????????

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE BLACKBERRY....GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE AND RELEASE IT !!!!!

06-22-13 01:36 PM
    I think the thing most annoying to most of us is that BlackBerry aren't simply telling us straight. We are getting the vaguest replies (that amount to no answer at all).

I am at the point where I would like to upgrade if BB10 for PlayBook, or at the very least a major update, is not imminent. My decision at the moment is hanging on BlackBerry's next move, but since we aren't being given the faintest idea of what that is, I'm somewhat in limbo.

I did place considerable trust in BlackBerry, purchasing a Z10 shortly after release, and would hope to see this either repaid with the promised PlayBook update, or see a straight 'no' from the horse's mouth, allowing myself (and a couple of million others) to move on.

It's also just really bad PR, having simmering anger from within your own loyal userbase like this... I simply can't understand why this would be BlackBerry's strategy as it is doing them no good at all.

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff, FF22, philblin and 4 others like this.
    06-22-13 01:51 PM
    Thanks for listening, and for your support. I had an HTC Sensation before my Z10, and would hate to go back to android....but...never say never right?
    06-22-13 01:56 PM
    Well,

The end of June is almost here, and no bb10 update for the playbook. All the things you may have read about the Mexico tweets, etc. said in a few weeks we'd get the update! What in god's creation is the hold up for this now? I am getting quite frustrated with BlackBerry.

Didn't they have people working on it at one point, then later...much later, someone on here says they knew someone who works for the company and said they are debating whether to release it or not.....WTF???

CAN SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING OR TELL US SOMETHING AS TO WHEN THIS GOD DAMN UPDATE IS COMING??? SERIOUSLY!!!! EVERYONE ELSE GOT THE CHRIST'S SAKE UPDATE....WHY NOT US ?????????

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE BLACKBERRY....GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE AND RELEASE IT !!!!!

I do like it. Direct. Bold. To the point. And language even the NSA would have no problems with!
    SEAWARRIOR and Aatir Barlas like this.
    06-22-13 06:46 PM
    Maybe it's the PRISM module for the NSA that is holding up BB10 release
    06-23-13 05:58 AM
    I bought PB and Z10 on the very first day cause I had faith in BlackBerry. If BB is going to make loyal customers fool then I won't support BlackBerry anymore.
    taz323, Zodbuster and krox1105 like this.
    06-23-13 06:06 AM
    Well,

That's what we are afraid of. Not going to be pretty.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 06:11 AM
    Ricin cheesecake!

There you go, instant NSA bait. Come to think of it, you'll probably get intercepted by the NSA first before you get BB10 for PB...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 06:27 AM
    Ricin cheesecake!

There you go, instant NSA bait. Come to think of it, you'll probably get intercepted by the NSA first before you get BB10 for PB...
    Pssst what's NSA?
    06-23-13 07:18 AM
    well blackberry won't release bb 10 because thats how they do things , they release bad products and have a high level of arrogance

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    jgz10, Zodbuster and krox1105 like this.
    06-23-13 07:26 AM
    Tried a Samsung 10.1 tab yesterday... was smooth running with all the apps one can desire... made me think....

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:29 AM
    Pssst what's NSA?
    Not Satisfied with All.

Or: Need Snowdon's A$$.
    06-23-13 08:14 AM
    well blackberry won't release bb 10 because thats how they do things , they release bad products and have a high level of arrogance

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    Its makes them sound...............................American...... .................close the door the U.S. is leaking...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 08:54 AM
    I did place considerable trust in BlackBerry, purchasing a Z10 shortly after release, and would hope to see this either repaid with the promised PlayBook update
    Yah! Ditto!!!
    06-23-13 09:10 AM
    Its makes them sound...............................American...... .................close the door the U.S. is leaking...
    Ok now I understand, but shouldn't that be "close the dang door"?
    06-23-13 09:58 AM
    And act BBRY?
    06-23-13 10:23 AM
    Tried a Samsung 10.1 tab yesterday... was smooth running with all the apps one can desire... made me think....

Posted via CB10
    How do you cope with having to back out of everything with the back button? Open browser, visit a website, open several more websites and then to fully close everything you have to hit the back button like a person possessed instead of simply swipe up and hit the x like the pb??????
    06-23-13 10:36 AM
    I bought PB and Z10 on the very first day cause I had faith in BlackBerry. If BB is going to make loyal customers fool then I won't support BlackBerry anymore.
    True. I did spend a lot of money for apps and games to support blackberry. Many of the apps are free or less expansive on competition tablets. We should get what we were promissed. It would not be ok for blackberry to back track on its word. I've been tempted to go android many times before. HTC One looks like sweet phone and ios7 is very promising. So never say never i guess.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 11:07 AM
    Ok now I understand, but shouldn't that be "close the dang door"?
    no we would say 'darn' door
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 10:19 PM
    True. I did spend a lot of money for apps and games to support blackberry. Many of the apps are free or less expansive on competition tablets. We should get what we were promissed. It would not be ok for blackberry to back track on its word. I've been tempted to go android many times before. HTC One looks like sweet phone and ios7 is very promising. So never say never i guess.

Posted via CB10
    When it comes to technology, it's silly to pledge loyalty. There will always be newer and shinier devices coming out. Some of us change devices like Kleenexes. Other hang on to them until they melt from the hands. It's a matter of individual timing. Still if a business wants to maintain longevity, it's best to maintain quality and consistent services. I find that many corporation changes CEO's like playing musical chairs. Just like our political system. There's no political will for CEO's to upkeep and look to the future beyond their own tenure of 3 to 5 years. Most care about their sign on and sign off bonuses regardless how the company fair in the market.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 10:42 PM
    Hey, Lord Heins says tablets won't be around in 5 years, but if he's not around as CEO in 5 years, then does that mean tablets will be around?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 06:44 AM
    Hey, Lord Heins says tablets won't be around in 5 years, but if he's not around as CEO in 5 years, then does that mean tablets will be around?
    Will bb still be around?
    06-24-13 06:54 AM
    think it's time to do a reality check..typical corporate America con job... won't happen sadly, but there will be a really believable (?) explanation... just sold mine...
    bye bye Blackberry...I will miss you.
    Last edited by Zodbuster; 06-24-13 at 07:38 AM.
    06-24-13 07:21 AM
    This comment from Thorsten tells me he doesn't have a very contemplative and creative mind. Perhaps he got to his position through other skills but innovation may not be one of them. Our experience with blackberry tells us a lack of innovation is rampant there.

He is absolutely nuts if he thinks tablets will not be around in 5 years. I find it hard to believe he even said it. There real estate in terms of screen size alone demands they stay around and not be replaced by smartphones. Even if somebody made a 10" smartphone (ridiculous of course) what you would still have is a tablet that you could make phone calls with.
    06-24-13 08:12 AM
    This comment from Thorsten tells me he doesn't have a very contemplative and creative mind. Perhaps he got to his position through other skills but innovation may not be one of them. Our experience with blackberry tells us a lack of innovation is rampant there.

He is absolutely nuts if he thinks tablets will not be around in 5 years. I find it hard to believe he even said it. There real estate in terms of screen size alone demands they stay around and not be replaced by smartphones. Even if somebody made a 10" smartphone (ridiculous of course) what you would still have is a tablet that you could make phone calls with.
    Even if they will release a new playbook after all the lies of the company there will be no support from costumers

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CB Forums mobile app
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    06-24-13 08:15 AM
69 123