Does anyone know whether BB10 will allow, or has the capabilities, of syncing content between a BB10 phone and the Playbook automatically if in the same wifi network?

For example, assuming that both devices have Blackberry Password application on the devices, if a password is entered into the phone, and if both devices are on the same wifi network, would it be possible to have the phone automatically add the new password onto the Playbook?

Likewise, if I delete a contact from my Playbook, could this deletion be automatically sent to the phone so that the content is deleted there?

I'm curious to see how much syncing can be automated between the two devices so that data doesn't have to be entered or deleted twice.

Lastly, will BB10 allow files such as pdf to be sent to/from phone/playbook much like we can open an html link received on a phone directly on the Playbook.
    09-19-12 12:43 AM
    We have so little information about the capabilities of BB10, it's impossible to say yet. We may know more after BlackBerry Jam Americas

Si.
    09-19-12 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD