Soon?

I found this today: Rumores do BlackBerry Live: vm a smartphones

If someone can translate it for CB users, that would be great.
    05-13-13 10:08 PM
    No. Just another article stating what could be announced at BlackBerry Live based on rumors/expectations from BlackBerry.
    Jesus Christ, my body froze for a split second when I saw the title of this thread.
    05-13-13 10:12 PM
    No. Just another article stating what could be announced at BlackBerry Live based on rumors/expectations from BlackBerry.
    Jesus Christ, my body froze for a split second when I saw the title of this thread.
    Meh....I figured it was another "bait and switch" provocative title. You know, like when it says, "Check out these giant boobs!" and you click on it and it's a picture of a cows udder....not that I'VE ever done that....but it's happened to friends of mine ;-)
    05-13-13 10:19 PM
    Meh....I figured it was another "bait and switch" provocative title. You know, like when it says, "Check out these giant boobs!" and you click on it and it's a picture of a cows udder....not that I'VE ever done that....but it's happened to friends of mine ;-)
    What the..

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:41 AM
    I was sitting right there today waiting for the PlayBook to even be mentioned....alas, it was not. Not even a peep.
    05-14-13 03:18 PM
    Very soon. Before the end of the year in fact.
    05-14-13 04:01 PM
    translation as follows, The main rumors to be confirmed at the time are in a line of smartphones "baratinhos" with the new operating system BlackBerry 10 as the Z10, considered the top line, is already on the market. There is also an expectation around a version of BB10 for PlayBook - the company's tablet - and many users waiting for more apps and features to the platform.
    Cheaper phones: After the release of top of the line Z10, which recently arrived in Brazil , the BlackBerry product should not prepare much more advanced hardware, but a line more "popular" on their smartphones. One of the handsets is the Blackberry speculated R10 with a 3.1 inch display, 5 megapixel camera, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB of internal storage and 1800 mAh battery.
    read more
    BlackBerry Z10 arrives in Brazil 'second time' and priced scary
    Use other brand charger spoils phone? Understand the issue
    Learn how to make your smartphone more secure and meet the main risks
    BB10 for Playbook: One of the expectations of the users of the Playbook, the tablet from Blackberry, is that, finally, is announced a version of BlackBerry 10 newest mobile operating system the company for the product. However, there is no official information on this possibility.
    Update the BlackBerry 10: Another good possibility is to be released the first major update of the BlackBerry 10. The company has warned that all participants of the event will receive one unit of the smartphone Z10. Maybe they have not come up equipped with the upgraded version of the system?
    New apps and features: It is already known that the BlackBerry is not one of their best live stages, so it is possible that the company bet on applications and resources to return to top. This investment in new technologies, incidentally, is one of the points most likely to appear at the conference, including the integration of mobile phones to other devices - such as, for example, connect to a monitor via Bluetooth.
    05-14-13 04:02 PM