Hi,

I've been reading a bit on the subject and it looks like BB10 for the Playbook is really limited but here is all I want to do:

- Use BB10 on Playbook.
    - Be able to put music files and use Bluetooth

I really don't care for anything else. Does Bluetooth work with BB10 in the PB? and is there a Music app pre-built?

in any case, Is there a post that shows stupid-proof how to test the Dev 10.0.9 or so on the PB?

TIA
    09-22-13 06:22 AM
    There is no BB10 dev or any other form (save the unreleased internal corporate version) for the PlayBook nor will there be given the state of the company.

A couple of people have attempted to shoehorn a phone version of BB10 on the PlayBook with very limited results.
    Last edited by Enyigma; 09-22-13 at 06:14 PM.
    09-22-13 07:19 AM
    Hi,

I've been reading a bit on the subject and it looks like BB10 for the Playbook is really limited but here is all I want to do:

- Use BB10 on Playbook.
    - Be able to put music files and use Bluetooth

I really don't care for anything else. Does Bluetooth work with BB10 in the PB? and is there a Music app pre-built?

in any case, Is there a post that shows stupid-proof how to test the Dev 10.0.9 or so on the PB?

TIA
    You can use BB10 as remote to your playbook.
    09-22-13 08:14 AM
    I actually found that "remote control" silly for a 7" screen not to mention that it is probably the most expensive remote control...

But once you connected your PlayBook to a 42" HDTV (LED) and sit relax in your favorite sofa, drinking your favorite beverage and surfing the web using your Z10 as remote control, it is somehow an awesome experience...

The next thing you will wish is that your PlayBook is running BB10 and having Z30 specs for speedy execution...

Posted via Z10
    09-22-13 11:24 AM