10.1 doesn't work, support for PlayBook resolution was dropped after R9. That has been mentioned a few times in this thread. The only OS that isn't completely useless is the one I have now.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 01:04 PM
    10.1 doesn't work, support for PlayBook resolution was dropped after R9. That has been mentioned a few times in this thread. The only OS that isn't completely useless is the one I have now.

Posted via CB10
    how do you have that thing under all your posts for crackberry. Still can't figure it out. I want it to show how I have a z10 and a playbook and maybe a quote underneath. Off topic but please help
    06-08-13 01:18 PM
    how do you have that thing under all your posts for crackberry. Still can't figure it out. I want it to show how I have a z10 and a playbook and maybe a quote underneath. Off topic but please help
    It's a forums signature. You have to visit crackberry.com on a desktop browser and add a forums signature in your profile settings.
    06-08-13 01:22 PM
    Kyle,

What do you make of all the chatter about 10.2 having PB resolution support in the file?
    tytanfamily likes this.
    06-14-13 05:58 PM
    If you believe BB10 is coming to our Playbooks then you also believe IOS, Android and Microsoft are merging to make a super company called iAndroidSoft. The first tablets and hansets will be for a Christmas 2013 release.

Back to reality; Playbook was a dismal flop and its nice to dream but I think Playbook is something Blackberry wants to purge from its collective memory. This companies future is the Z10 and Q10...nothing more.
    blueberrymerry likes this.
    06-14-13 06:36 PM
    Again and again, if BlackBerry don't have anymore future plan with PlayBook, they should announce it officially...

It is ethical thing to do with their previous customers...

Posted via Z10
    06-14-13 08:24 PM
    Announcing that the Playbook has reached EOL risks leaving them with inventory that won't move. Once supplies have been sold, even at a loss as opposed to the landfill, Blackberry will publicly make their position statement known. Anything they can do to minimize bleeding more money on the Playbook is the route they are taking. With money coming in from the Z&Q sales driving their focus on BB10, what incentive is there left to do anything on the Playbook. If Blackberry was aware that none of the Playbook owners would migrate to their new BB10 lines until the Playbook had reached parity with their latest offerings, a lot more effort would have been put into making it happen sooner. Unfortunately, the majority of Playbook owners grabbed the Z&Q devices en mass leaving Blackberry to think they may not even have to bother bringing BB10 to life for the Playbook. Ask yourself with each quarterly shareholder statements saying they are proud to have billions in the bank with no debt, why not spend the bucks and get the job done? Cheapskates, fiscally responsible? Their approach with the Playbook only makes sense if they were hurting for money and heavily in debt. "The suckers still buy our stuff no matter what we do."
    blueberrymerry likes this.
    06-14-13 09:29 PM
    "The suckers still buy our stuff no matter what we do."
    Your point is very valid... I'm sure there is a better way to say it... but, it'll be the same meaning anyway...

;-)

Posted via Z10
    06-15-13 01:06 AM
    Wasn't that the imoto for years?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 06:20 PM
    Again and again, if BlackBerry don't have anymore future plan with PlayBook, they should announce it officially...

It is ethical thing to do with their previous customers...

Posted via Z10
    Look at it this way. We've all been teens and had this one girl who broke our hearts and never returned our calls. She got rid of us by avoiding us. This is what Blackberry is doing. Avoiding the Playbook till it goes away.
    06-15-13 09:27 PM
    Announcing that the Playbook has reached EOL risks leaving them with inventory that won't move. Once supplies have been sold, even at a loss as opposed to the landfill, Blackberry will publicly make their position statement known. Anything they can do to minimize bleeding more money on the Playbook is the route they are taking. With money coming in from the Z&Q sales driving their focus on BB10, what incentive is there left to do anything on the Playbook. If Blackberry was aware that none of the Playbook owners would migrate to their new BB10 lines until the Playbook had reached parity with their latest offerings, a lot more effort would have been put into making it happen sooner. Unfortunately, the majority of Playbook owners grabbed the Z&Q devices en mass leaving Blackberry to think they may not even have to bother bringing BB10 to life for the Playbook. Ask yourself with each quarterly shareholder statements saying they are proud to have billions in the bank with no debt, why not spend the bucks and get the job done? Cheapskates, fiscally responsible? Their approach with the Playbook only makes sense if they were hurting for money and heavily in debt. "The suckers still buy our stuff no matter what we do."
    Good points. Why bleed money trying to save a dead horse so to speak. And I dont think Blackberry has any Playbooks in stock anymore. Didnt they stop making the wifi only models? And I feel sorry for the guys who laid out $500 on the 4g Playbooks. Reminds me of myself as I was one of the guys who was on board since day one on April 19, 2011. I still use my Playbook but have since moved on to Android Samsung Galaxy Tab2. Sometimes its better to bury a dead dog like the Playbook.
    jarviser likes this.
    06-15-13 09:32 PM
    RIM Please just leak us an OS so smarter people than I can create hybrid OS�S for ourselves.
    06-15-13 09:46 PM
    Would be flip-flicking awesome to see that on my playbook. Once a tutorial is made, let us know!!
    06-25-13 03:00 AM
    Look at it this way. We've all been teens and had this one girl who broke our hearts and never returned our calls. She got rid of us by avoiding us. This is what Blackberry is doing. Avoiding the Playbook till it goes away.
    How did you know ?
    06-25-13 03:29 AM
    How did you know ?
    S/he doesn't know, because the playbook is still shown on the blackberry website.
    06-25-13 03:42 AM
    S/he doesn't know, because the playbook is still shown on the blackberry website.
    It is shown but most of the retailers in the links have no stock (UK).
    Last edited by jarviser; 06-25-13 at 04:45 AM.
    06-25-13 03:51 AM
    Let's get an answer from BlackBerry about BB10 on the PlayBook! Tweet @blackberry and ask them what the deal is! #needitnow

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 02:50 PM
    Let's get an answer from BlackBerry about BB10 on the PlayBook! Tweet @blackberry and ask them what the deal is! #needitnow

Posted via CB10
    Done

Posted via CB10
    the_real_mikeyb likes this.
    06-25-13 03:34 PM
    Done

Posted via CB10
    Let me know if anyone else gets apple spam from your tweet.

"Apple Press
    ?@Vickiyrkmtq
    @Poncherelly your own free of cost i p a d tablet three on the web page in our profile"

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 03:54 PM
    Yup, got the same Crap! Just spammers!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 04:13 PM
    I apologize if this has already been posted. I read a bunch but skipped to the end... tl;dr

Please DO NOT Install the BlackBerry 10 Dev OS on Your PlayBook - BerryReview
    06-25-13 05:25 PM
    Hi they won't bro... useless playbook

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 05:36 PM
    Well BlackBerry officially announced BB10 isn't coming to the PB.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 07:56 AM
    Well BlackBerry officially announced BB10 isn't coming to the PB.
    Where, when?

What've I missed. Again.
    06-28-13 08:32 AM
    Where, when?

What've I missed. Again.
    Heins said it on Q2 earnings conference call.
    06-28-13 08:36 AM
177 ... 5678