I've asked this question a couple times with no answers at all, so I'll post it here...

We've seen BB10 demo on a handset time after time. When will we see it on a PlayBook?

I would really like to see this.
    10-28-12 08:54 PM
    It exists. We won't see it because they have near 2 million Playbook owners who wouldn't like waiting. If they show it to us, people will go crazy... Did you hear that RIM was showing off BB10 on a Motorola Xoom? Have no fear BB10 is coming near
    10-28-12 09:03 PM
    The company line is "after BB10 phones are released they will release BB10 on the PB".
    peter9477 likes this.
    10-28-12 09:05 PM
    Ceo said "sometime after the release of the first bb10 phone" based on that statement NO ONE really knows. There's been plenty of speculation and even a roadmap of devices released that had a "bb10 on playbook" release date (quarter) but that was released before the bb10 date change so rather or not that is still accurate is anyones guess.

So like I said, no one knows.
    aslob likes this.
    10-28-12 09:10 PM
    I've asked this question a couple times with no answers at all, so I'll post it here...

We've seen BB10 demo on a handset time after time. When will we see it on a PlayBook?

I would really like to see this.
    Seems like you asked once before and got your answer.

In case you forgot:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-march-749113/
    diegonei likes this.
    10-28-12 09:26 PM
    Seems like you asked once before and got your answer.

In case you forgot:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-march-749113/
    Actually, if you read my question, I asked when will we seen a DEMO of BB10 on the PlayBook.

And no, I didn't get an answer at all when I asked this question.

So, please do your homework before you try to answer questions.
    10-28-12 09:44 PM
    Your wording is kinda funny with asking about a demo of bb10 for the playbook, but I get the gist now lol. I don't have an answer for you because I don't think anything has been announced to do with a demo for the pb. It is quite possible that we might not see much of a demo of it on the playbook though as it is being worked on diligently for the phones. I'm hoping we don't see one actually, cause that might mean that we see it fully released earlier on the playbook, if we do see a demo or beta it probably won't be till bb10 is released on the phones as was said by Thor earlier. I know that's not the answer you want but probably as close as we might get till something gets announced.
    Some have tried running the demos of bb10 on the playbook mostly just a bunch of stories of epic failures and the ones that aren't are still essentially useless.
    10-28-12 10:04 PM
    Save yourself the trouble of asking. Nobody knows. A beta will be released eventually, all we can do is wait.
    10-28-12 10:48 PM
    Save yourself the trouble of asking. Nobody knows. A beta will be released eventually, all we can do is wait.
    Guess I don't have any other choice but to wait.
    10-29-12 12:12 AM
    Can guarantee we won't see a beta before the phones are released. Enjoy your PlayBook now for what it does. BlackBerry10 won't be available for it any time soon. "soon"
    10-29-12 01:18 AM