hi i just bought a play book and i am wondering if i should take it back and wait for the blackberry os 2 . do you know how much the o2 will cost?
    02-05-12 09:29 PM
    Take it back? No, there's no need to do that. The update will come up someday in this month, and will be free.
    02-05-12 09:40 PM
    Playbook 2.0 update is completely free and well worth the wait, besides if you just got the Playbook you only have a few days or a couple weeks before the update comes out with TONS of features.
    Only take it back if it's not right for you but don't take it back because you think it costs extra to own.
    Read up on the update and see if it's something you are interested in. I personally would never dream of taking my Playbook back.
    Was that the only reason you want to return it?
    kemj likes this.
    02-05-12 09:40 PM
    The OS 2.0 update will be free like every single update, OP. If you don't think the playbook is right for you, there are many other different options available.

I encourage you to do some research about the playbook while your at it, but don't be fooled or mislead by the trolls that surf these forums or anywhere else, as they have probably never owned the playbook, or are very unappreciated of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com using Tapatalk
    BB10FTW likes this.
    02-05-12 10:07 PM
    thank you all to replied i wasnt aware that you will be able to update it i will keep it for sure
    02-06-12 09:00 AM
    thank you all to replied i wasnt aware that you will be able to update it i will keep it for sure
    Keep it and enjoy, or send it to me.
    02-06-12 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD