When I first received my PB os 2 was already out so while setting up my PB it asked me to download the latest os and I did. After the download I saw an app named blackberry news app which worked perfectly but lately I bad to do a secruity wipe as I forgot my wifi file sahring password so I backed up my PB and security wiped the device after restoring I found out that I had lost all my sideloaded apps including the blackberry news app. Anyhow I went to the app world to have it downloaded back again but there instead of a downloading option was a deleting option which essentially meant that I already had that app so I rechecked mhy device but in vain so I decided to reboot my PB as it refreshes the device and it normally comes back to its normal state but then also the app didn't show up so I went back in the app world and deleted the app so I could download it again but when I deleted the app and opened the app again instead of giving me the option to download the app it misteriously stated that 'This item is not supported by your current device profile'
    Please help to get it back

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-12-13 04:46 AM
    What country are you located in? It could be a copyright issue. Or just a glitch. I'd hate to suggest a security wipe or OS reload for the issue. Let's see if others have any idea.
    02-12-13 07:50 AM
    I'm from Pakistan and I also don't think that a security wipe would be of any help

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-12-13 09:34 AM
    If you go to App World and then tap My World, there is a Refresh button on the top left. Tap it to refresh your App List. This should show all Installed and Deleted Apps.
    02-12-13 10:17 AM
    You may need to try setting up a proxy showing up as US to fool appworld and camouflage your location. I don't know much about that process.
    02-12-13 11:23 AM