saw these if anyone wants to jump on them for the holidays,,, the 2nd one comes w/ a 64GB playbook,,, 3rd is 16GB bundle,,, bottom 1 is in U.K.,,, all are a pretty good bargain...

Blackberry Playbook Mini Keyboard | eBay

Blackberry Playbook 64GB Wi Fi 7in Bundled with Mini Bluetooth Keyboard 400040636335 | eBay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item1c3a53a7ab

in U.K.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item27dc0cb70a
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    12-18-13 01:51 PM
    Good find, these are still not that easy to locate much of the time.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-18-13 02:43 PM
    Darn, I thought it was an item that was in stock at some discount retailer. Ebay is so hit and miss.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-18-13 03:36 PM
    Darn, I thought it was an item that was in stock at some discount retailer. Ebay is so hit and miss.
    oops...
    12-18-13 07:25 PM
    yup,,, i left out the unreasonable ones i saw,,, like the $200 keyboard,,, i'm wondering if it's the same guy that was asking $300 for one that sat there for like 5 months...
    12-18-13 07:27 PM
    yeah, damn near impossible,,, BEWARE: there are some out there that've been looking to get outrageous prices for them, like $200-$300,,, don't get taken,,, those i saw like that weren't posted...
    12-18-13 08:50 PM
    i got mine from The Source in Invermere BC,Canada............ they should have 1 left............ they would not ship it directly to me ,but they shipped it to one of there stores close to me and i picked it up .................. and it was only$65
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-18-13 10:32 PM
    pffft, anyone dumb enough to be desperate to pay for a keyboard more than what their device is worth is not too bright, and to these greedy ebay sellers that think anyone is desperate enough to buy their sh!t is a piece of crap in my eyes...that takes supply and demand to a whole other level....GREED I can see selling them for a $100/$125 MAX but $200-$300 is sad!
    SEAWARRIOR and mh1983 like this.
    12-19-13 07:10 PM
    pffft, anyone dumb enough to be desperate to pay for a keyboard more than what their device is worth is not too bright, and to these greedy ebay sellers that think anyone is desperate enough to buy their sh!t is a piece of crap in my eyes...that takes supply and demand to a whole other level....GREED I can see selling them for a $100/$125 MAX but $200-$300 is sad!
    beeeemaaan!!! nice ta see ya brudda!!!
    12-20-13 10:01 AM
    Hopefully I can find a new mini keyboard for a reasonable price. I killed mine today when I knocked a bottle of beer over on it. Thank goodness it didn't hurt my PlayBook.
    12-21-13 10:12 PM
    Hopefully I can find a new mini keyboard for a reasonable price. I killed mine today when I knocked a bottle of beer over on it. Thank goodness it didn't hurt my PlayBook.
    aaaah!!! that sux,,, give a peek @ the links above,,, i wonder if airing it out or using a blow dryer on it might work???
    extisis likes this.
    12-22-13 11:55 AM
    aaaah!!! that sux,,, give a peek @ the links above,,, i wonder if airing it out or using a blow dryer on it might work???
    Its working somewhat now. Blow it out with canned air. Keys are sticking a little and track pad acting funny.
    12-22-13 02:00 PM
    Its working somewhat now. Blow it out with canned air. Keys are sticking a little and track pad acting funny.
    Canned air got any oil in it? Hair dryer on low or no heat sounds good.
    12-22-13 02:56 PM
    do a rinse/wash with it, then dry it completely. works just like regular keyboards.
    12-22-13 03:16 PM
    Canned air got any oil in it? Hair dryer on low or no heat sounds good.
    You should have seen the beer coming out from behind the keys when I was using the air on the keyboard. I used a zeiss lens cleaning wipe on it to remove the oil and the track pad is working and keys are still sticking a bit (mainly the space bar). But the keyboard is working.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-22-13 04:35 PM
    You should have seen the beer coming out from behind the keys when I was using the air on the keyboard. I used a zeiss lens cleaning wipe on it to remove the oil and the track pad is working and keys are still sticking a bit (mainly the space bar). But the keyboard is working.
    The keys are sticking due to the yeast in the beer. You might have to steam the keyboard face-down over a boiling pot of water and then dry the keyboard using canned air. The first rule of drinking anything near a keyboard is to place the beverage arm's length.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    12-22-13 06:14 PM
    The keys are sticking due to the yeast in the beer. You might have to steam the keyboard face-down over a boiling pot of water and then dry the keyboard using canned air. The first rule of drinking anything near a keyboard is to place the beverage arm's length.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    Thanks, but how can I drink and read the BS that goes on around here if there apart. Maybe I will get one of those beer hats with a hole to drink out of for Christmas. here is a picture of one if anyone is looking for a gift for me.
    Attached Thumbnails BB Mini Keyboards Available in U.S./Canada-img_00000776.png  
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-22-13 08:48 PM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 232586
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-22-13 10:27 PM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 232586
    Thats the one I need!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-22-13 11:40 PM
    beeeemaaan!!! nice ta see ya brudda!!!
    lol thanks bud, just checking in every once in awhile making sure you're behaving yourself lol
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-24-13 03:30 AM
    lol thanks bud, just checking in every once in awhile making sure you're behaving yourself lol
    ha!!! good luck w/ that!!! h3ll, somebody's gotta keep these guys on their toes...
    12-24-13 08:47 AM