BB mini Keyboard - i was hoping for mouse sensitivity control 2.0.1. But its nowhere. its an expensive bit of kit and i find it really useful BUT there needs to be settings for the trackpad/mouse.
    04-17-12 10:42 AM
    That is a great idea. Did you contact RIM with that suggestion yet? I also find that I want to adjust the trackpad/mouse; it's too slow for me.
    04-17-12 11:02 AM
    I find it the same - even if VisionTek (the brand of mini kybd I bought) would gives us some way to adjust it, that would make a sweet solution.

Android (ICS) lets you adjust the mouse, but they do not switch it from touch to mouse mode like RIM does with the Playbook. I can actually use draw in Google Docs with the PB+mini keyboard, but with a very tedious mouse (no other tablet gives you this, as of this posting, not even Android ICS!)

A regular Bluetooth mouse works much better, but adds to the gear you need to haul with you.
    04-28-12 12:40 PM
    I tweeted Alec Saunders about the issue a couple of days ago. He replied straight away 'Thanks for the feedback'.
    04-28-12 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD